Diablo® III

Barb Help

So i build a barb of some sort....i have around 650 AR, along with 1900 LOH, and currently running at 140kish dps..

however with 1900LOH and 8% life steal im still dying on MP 10..

what am i doing wrong>?
Reply Quote
View profile
u like me have low ehp, also as far as i understand loh doesnt really work for most barb builds, that is all i know however
Reply Quote
Hey, it's Bigfoot!

The first thing is your health. 50k is minimum for mp10. A lot of gear is missing loads of potential vit. Use that to boost your health and use rubies to boost both your armor and dps, which in turn will give you more recovery via LS. Like SP mentioned, LoH isn't really that helpful for barbs, so instead of BT pants, find one with str, loads of vit, armor, and AR. LoH is also taking spots on your jewelry, which could potentially be used for something else.

When I first started, I was like why am I dying so much. Now, I can zip through mp10 while watching tv. As your gear gets better, there's a bunch of neat tricks to make mp10 even more numbingly easy. I run with 2.9 LS and 0 LoH.
Reply Quote
You are also missing about 10% crit from rings, which is a pretty big chunk even for barbs. Attack speed is good but you don't really need more than 2.5 buffed. Other than that more str/vit (ditch the lifesteal on echoing fury, you should'nt need it, get more stats instead for now)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]