Diablo® III

How does everyone make so much gold?

08/30/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Jaetch
Still trying for my main wizard...

Best of luck, those are some sick nasty pieces to try and beat haha. Good lord man, almost 4k int, go go go!
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 02:18 PMPosted by Ifalna
Last time I checked, Crafting was about as random as loot drops are. Please do correct me if i'm wrong and Blizzard fixed it somehow.

You misunderstand me/I wasn't clear.

Obviously crafting is random.. The guarantee is: You make more gold than you need to craft those items. You acquire the mats needed to craft those items. Outside of the plans not dropping, my guide explains how to FARM the resources needed to craft. That is the guarantee.

Also,

The new archon crafting is fantastic. 200 guaranteed mainstat is a gigantic boost in probability of getting something not only useable but really good.

Snack's point here is relevant and does lower the purity of the RNG of crafting...that being said, yes, it is still a crap shoot.

I don't think I'd define my time played as "cost".

That depends on whether you are farming while doing what you want to be doing, or farming a boring part to get geared to be able to experience the fun part.

Nothing I do in D3 is involuntary. If I decided that trying to "beat the AH system" was boring, I'd stop trying to "beat the AH system" and stop playing...which brings me back to my original point

08/30/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Melkor
I don't think I'd define my time played as "cost"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]