Diablo® III

What upgrades have you made lately?

08/29/2013 03:32 PMPosted by jenpeezey
Aw, man, where to stay in touch with you?

I'll try to get on mumble tonight so I can deliver my contact info in a less public setting.
Reply Quote
I upgraded Chantodo's set: wand with .25 instead of .24 so I can use my current gloves, and also offhand with huge int (was the first 10k+ dps upgrade I saw for this slot in forever, couldn't pass up). Other than that I got a crit mempo for my barb and a dex version will come soon for the monk.
Reply Quote
08/29/2013 03:38 PMPosted by JoeMammy
I'll try to get on mumble tonight so I can deliver my contact info in a less public setting

does it mean I can hear your voice? I might try to be on around 10pm.
Reply Quote
View profile
Melk should record Joes epic kick4ss voice and make some beat from it!
Reply Quote
Haven't touched my wiz gear for quite awhile. Kinda hit the cap on what I could do with gold from sellin drops quite awhile ago, still craft a bit though, hoping for some high dps tri gloves with all res.

Working on my Barb and DH a little after the xpac announcment, mid tier gear is so cheap right now. Can get pretty far if you know what you're doing.

Barb hits 350k buffed on the sheet wearing an SoJ, about 170m spent on gear haha. Totally not fair. Running mp 9 quick n easy, HoTA be smashin.

Just gained 50k deeps on the DH with 150 crafts. Learned all about ze rapid fire and gloom snapshotting, bumped myself up to farming mp7 in a 120m set. Everything I had read said that would take billions so pretty happy with it, that info must have been before rapid fire buff. DH are fun as hell with calamity attack speed, pew pew pew! Deffo my fav class after wiz already.
Edited by Snack#1534 on 8/29/2013 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Kinduv holding off on upgrading unless I see a pretty sweet deal
Reply Quote
Could not pass up...

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/38972569

With the new rare pants, it allows me to do SNS at 359.7k dps, 507k eHP (596k w/ dodge) @ 89.36% mit.

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 8/30/2013 1:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am not even gonna look Dolynick, not even gonna look. Mostly because I have a whole lot of !@#$ I gotta pay for and yeah. Not gonna look. Man, 359.7K, I guess you have kicked your !@# to get that .3 just to be at 360;)

08/29/2013 04:05 PMPosted by RobertVarga
Melk should record Joes epic kick4ss voice and make some beat from it!

Joemammy has a great voice for sure, but I thought Sancho sounded pretty cool as well.
Edited by Hub#1983 on 8/30/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
08/30/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Hub
Man, 359.7K, I guess you have kicked your !@# to get that .3 just to be at 360;)

I actually gave up the .3k for 30k eHP with the ring and pants.

-dolynick
Reply Quote
Before Xpac, but after ASAW was announced, I went on a litttttlllee binge.

Bough my "triflection" (cc, ave dam, Loh)
Bought my zuni ring.
Bought Doly's old Zuni chest.
Bought a new Mempo.

Ok, maybe "litttttlllee" was an understatement.

Sigh...

Bought a new force
Bought new BT pants
Prolly Buying Pens' old Chants tonight.
Reply Quote
Snagged a new Wh last night. Went to bed and was just barely the winning bid and actually won it.
Had a bit more all resist and armour than the previous one and was a 3k dps upgrade and .1 protection as well.
Paid just over 4mil and am finally over 150k dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]