Diablo® III

Arg, what should I upgrade..

I thought about going 1h, but the loss of LL might really sink me.. I know my EHP is super low, any suggestions on what to upgrade? I'm at a loss.
Reply Quote
Yay another SS wizard.

Other than that I got nothing. On my Iphone so I can't see anything. You could look at my profile if you want to go 1H. After I made the switch, I don't think I can go back. Lower survivability but AP is a lot better. Before couldn't play at mp9 now I can kill fast on mp10. Making the switch I gained 50k dps. Some of it might also have to do with your build.
Edited by darcfeonix#1994 on 8/29/2013 7:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, on my laptop so I can see your stats. I don't advise using GC with your resists, so I would drop that , which would probably allow you to use Force weapon instead. The other thing is I find blizzard dosen't do as much damage as EB and costs a lot of AP. Get higher AR rolls on your WH. Since you're using a Skorn, try to stick as close to 1.08 as possible which would mean getting rid of inna's (MS dosen't really help anyway) and your IAS ring. Everything else is great. P.S I've never had luck crafting so nice gloves. :)
Edited by darcfeonix#1994 on 8/30/2013 1:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks for the advice. If I get rid of my IAS stuff, my sheet DPS will go down considerably... (I know that shouldn't really be paid attention to as much). Thanks about the gloves.

Does EB take forever to wind up and cool down with the slow attack speed?
Reply Quote
EB chain reaction is so slow its not worth using but all the other runes are good. I used Unleashed for AP reduction when I was using a Skorn. You can have some IAS rolls for dps if you want but once your attack speed goes above 1.2 with a skorn the skorn is really not worth using.
Reply Quote
Ok, so tried Explosive Blast and changed out GC for Blur. Also using Force Weapon now. I notice I'm killing a lot faster.. Cant afford any good upgrades at the moment, and I think I'll keep the Inna's for now so I can get around a bit faster. When I have the money I will upgrade to some good DD or somethin like that.
Reply Quote
Well I guess with your APS CR works. It's really slow at 1.08.
Reply Quote
you could get better shoulders, craft 300+ ones, I would grab nats 2 piece set
Reply Quote
So I just went 1h, got a really good price on a sword. Next step is to get a new ring. I can try to craft new shoulders, but it took forever to get the ones I've got.
Reply Quote
Dam how much did your sword cost? For 1h its recomended that you get 2 sources of APOC but I've be infromed recently that it works with1 if you use power hungry. Apparently Reactive armor also does nothing now so when I made the switch I started using Power of the Storm and the Pinpoint barrier coupled with chain reaction.
Reply Quote
I can never tell if I'm getting a good deal, but I think I did.. I paid 70 mil for the sword.. Figured since it had vit it was worth it, even though it was barely over 1k dps.

Power of the storm and pinpoint eh? I will try it.. I seem to be killing pretty well with Reactive, but I do notice that I die a bit more. I do really like the 1h setup though. I'll post here again when I can get online to try out the new setup.
Reply Quote
Wait, how do you use power of the storm and pinpoint barrier, aren't they separate armor skills?
Reply Quote
Typo, shouldve said and THEN pinpoint. For survivability and dps I use pinpoint , for AP I use PotS
Reply Quote
I'll add you and we can talk online instead of bumping up an old thread.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]