Diablo® III

New Class - Swashbuckler

AHOY! With International pirate day around the corner and how the worlds economy has been out of order in the real world. Got me thinking how since diablo's Auction house has suffered from a gold flooding crisis, if in Sanctuary do pirates exist? if so how would Diablo's presence be effecting their plundering of merchant ships? I'd feel even a Pirate captain would want to see the demise of Diablo and do some looting along the way!
I think this could be a great opportunity to create a new class that would be great groups as much as single play, with only a few idea's of some skills that he could possible have.

As a passive skill pirates would use Pistols/flintlocks and swords or 1 of each, these would generate bonus's for equipped weapons receiving 50% crit damage for dual flintlocks, 10% weapon damage with swords, or 30% crit damage and 5% weapon damage for using a pistol and sword being a passive...
Even driven mad with envy around treasure or bounty, he gains attack speed when near chests or goblins

some active skills could be:
"Birds of a feather" a parrot companion collects items, Runes=
- gives life steal on swords/flintlocks (more for swords)
- marking closest enemy to receive extra damage,
- activate; increase chance to critical strike with flintlocks on next attack with a
6-7 second cool down

"Rally Boarding party" self/party buff, Runes =
- Movement speed/pick up radius
- Life regeneration
- health globe frequency

"Loaded Canon" Canon ball bomb drops on targeted area, Runes =
- leaves behind seared ground
- Increases Area of effect
- 5 monkeys land in area and start attacking enemies

if this has got your creative ideas gushing out i'd be glad read them!! even add your idea's/thoughts to this and almost make a complete character out of it!!

CHEERS for reading
Edited by LikeABoss#1193 on 8/30/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]