Diablo® III

Trying to Break 200k

So I left and came back recently. I know I could probably farm MP7 to ad nauseum to reach P100, but I really want to break the 200k dps mark and be viable. I have about 700m gold and want to purchase some upgrades to make the building MP10 viable...

Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
Nat boot/ring, 9% tal chest w/ high vit, roll more bracers to get 6%CC+dex, roll more amulets with dex instead of vit and hope fore more than just crit roll, try to double stack res on some stuff so you can go for big vitality on some other stuff.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
^ Completely agree.
Here are some targets to be viable in mp10 @ paragon 100
a. Defensively: 500 All Resist / 5,000 Armor / 50,000 Life / 500,000 eHP
b. Offensively: 50 IAS / 50 CC / 500 CD / 200,000 DPS

Correct you need to maximize OWE so you can put other stats on other affixes. Like armor / vit and res.
Reply Quote
Ok I took your advice and its working wonders! I am bidding on an Ammy and that should push me over the 200k mark.

My next question is I was going to purchase a 930 dps Won Khim Lau with >20% lightning damage, but my DPS says it drops by like 20k. Does the DPS calculator in game not take into account the 20% damage from lightning?
Edited by Rider#1382 on 9/4/2013 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My next question is I was going to purchase a 930 dps Won Khim Lau with >20% lightning damage, but my DPS says it drops by like 20k. Does the DPS calculator in game not take into account the 20% damage from lightning?

How could it when there is nothing saying that you have to use lightning skills.

However it does take into account the "Adds X% to Lightning Damage."
Reply Quote
Does anyone have some empirical proof? Just want to know more before I commit to spending a lot of gold on an item that may not be an upgrade.
Reply Quote
View profile
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7383708483
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]