Diablo® III

what a cheap wizzard build to gear for?

and what buils are there if i want to stay at range ?
Reply Quote
and is there a set of gear i can get that alows me to be flexible with builds so im not screwd if i want to change and dont have the appropriate gear?
Reply Quote
or can anyone reccomend me a set of gear by name to buy cheap and good?
Reply Quote
Some pieces will overlap but others won't so much. CM/WW is based on IAS/CC. Archon doesn't need IAS so much though. CC is always good so you can't really go wrong there.

Defensive pieces with AR, armor and vit are good for any build. You really gotta research the builds and see what you like. At lower budgets, higher DPS is achievable at the risk of low defences. Balancing it will cost more. CM/WW builds deal with the lack of defences a little better since they can stop enemies from moving.

Also, to answer your question in your previous thread, one of the limitations to CM/WW builds is sustaining against single targets. The build works best against three or more monsters. It is still doable, it just takes a little more time. One thing you can do is run into other mobs so you can use them to continue permafreezing everything including that elite/single target.
Reply Quote
cool thanks , and sorry for asking alot of questions, i dont know what it is with this class, i usally dont need any help in figuring this stuff out in games
Reply Quote
It depends on what MP you want to do. If you want to do mp 10, SNS is probably cheaper to gear for. If you want to do MP5-7, archon will probably be cheaper to gear for. Sleet storm and meteor are probably somewhere in between, I don't know, I've never tried either of them. SNS is always in melee range. Archon varies, depending on your play style. Gear-wise, it's kinda iffy. I suppose you could gear for SNS, then switch the weapon/source and do Archon, but I don't know how well it would work out. If you are concerned with staying at range, I'd try out Sleet storm, Archon, and meteor.
Reply Quote
i got 4-5 mill to spend if that matters aswell
Reply Quote
i got a chantandos will for i think 20 or 30k and it has a socket, is that good for the price?
Reply Quote
09/02/2013 09:37 PMPosted by Sapphire
i got a chantandos will for i think 20 or 30k and it has a socket, is that good for the price?
Depends on the avg. damage of the source! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]