Diablo® III

ARGHHHHH!!!!

so bored. :P

Done watching the latest episodes of suits and breaking bad. Checking out Sherlock now.

What are you watching?? Are we watching it too? :o
Reply Quote
Ah, Sherlock. How I can't wait for Season 3. :/

You can always look forward to Supernatural and Mentalist. If you're into those, that is.

And ofc there's The Conjuring. My god the trailers alone made me sh!t my pants. I darenot watch the movie. Though I want to. Or maybe not.... :O
Reply Quote
Watched conjuring.,.. Honestly... it was not that scary. Decent movie.
Reply Quote
Orange is the new black is pretty solid.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Neoshinji
Orange is the new black is pretty solid.

Synopsis sounded interesting. Will check it out!
Reply Quote
The Conjuring wasn't scary at all, and had some plot instances that didn't sit well with me... but regardless of all that - you can always watch Archon's stream of the console D3 till the servers are back up.

Edit: By the way, just watched Now You See Me for the first time the other night... the movie is pretty excellent :)
Edited by JuskiReign#1233 on 9/3/2013 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I need to catch up on breaking bad...havent seen any of season 5. Watching latest episode of One Piece at the moment.
Reply Quote
You just reminded me to watch the latest episode of Shingeki no Kyojin. Forgot I already downloaded it.

Haven't watched any American TV shows since Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead finished for the season.
Reply Quote
Justified is good. The Walking Dead is awesome. Continuum is ok. The Killing was engrossing, but ended up feeling like the writers were desperately making it up as they went along instead of having a plan - then ending seemed kinda lame to me.

Some older shows that you may or may not have seen that are available on Netflix that I really liked:
Firefly
Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog
The Guild
Jericho
Luther (British crime drama)

Some shows I've seen the pilot for and keep meaning to go back and watch but never get around to:
Sons of Anarchy
Hell on Wheels
Reply Quote
Anyone here a fan of Riddick?

It is almost here... :) Can't wait!! :D
Reply Quote
Looking forward to The Blacklist too!
Reply Quote
Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, and Newsroom are pretty much the only ones I watch every episode....Any sports that happen to be on....Other than drive fast turn left....
Reply Quote
Bored? Had to google it then recalled that emotion before I got a computer with internet access...ahh those days, gotcha.
Reply Quote
WCS SC Europe streaming right now on twitch. Naniwa is on...
Reply Quote
checking out some of the drama suggested here. Hell on wheels looks cool
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Liquid
Watched conjuring.,.. Honestly... it was not that scary. Decent movie.

Yeah... I didn't find it scary either, is a good scary movie, but in general I don't like those kinds of "Exorcist Reloaded" movies. But it was fine.
Reply Quote
Watching the Newsroom and waiting for the servers to come back up.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]