Diablo® III

One new class 1 new act $49

Blizzard this the best you can do with a billion dollars.
Its a joke right!
Reply Quote
I thought it was 40?

But in all seriousness we will be paying for a patch. paragon/new loot system is all I really care about I have no interest in playing a paladin. Played D2 for too long and saw far too many paladins..
Edited by Snoozey#1156 on 8/27/2013 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Loot 2.0 and paragon 2.0 will be free like the blue already said, you will pay only for the true new content. And like the blue said too, the expansion have more things that didn't have been revaled, so wait Blizzcon.
Reply Quote
1. Wait for BlizzCon for further information about RoS
2. It's most likely gonna be 40 bucks, considering HOTS and MOP also costed 40 bucks.
3. Lots more info at BlizzCon, you can make your "hate" sense after that.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What's the new level cap going to be in ReaperofSouls? The Crusader does look pretty cool. I will of course shell out $40 or $49 to play it.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
What's the new level cap going to be in ReaperofSouls? The Crusader does look pretty cool. I will of course shell out $40 or $49 to play it.
Reply Quote
It will be most likely the same price point as all their other xpacs. $30-$35. IMO a very good deal considering the life you'll get out of it.
Reply Quote
Level cap is 70 in RoS. They did take out paragon level cap.
Reply Quote
Think back about what LoD did for D2. Who in their right mind would've protested paying even $75 dollars for that? I got a good EIGHT YEARS out of it.
Reply Quote
Source ? I found Sweden website selling it for ~45$ or 299kr
Reply Quote
to everyone saying "theres more to be announced at blizzcon"

Yea, I feel bad for you. I could be wrong, but I'd be shocked:

You'll be LUCKY if they announce a SINGLE new thing that we're not non-specificially aware of.

ie, one of blizzards "new pieces of info" will be letting us know some of the skills for other classes. Sure, we already knew classes get new skills with the new level cap, but we didnt know WHAT skills. or a few of the items available ine xpansion, sure, we already knew we'd get no items, but not WHAT new items. There's little to no chance with blizzards track history with D3 that anything worth hearing has been hidden from us.
Reply Quote
Dont like it? dont buy it, stop flooding the forums with hate dude, bye.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:35 AMPosted by Dragn
ie, one of blizzards "new pieces of info" will be letting us know some of the skills for other classes. Sure, we already knew classes get new skills with the new level cap, but we didnt know WHAT skills. or a few of the items available ine xpansion, sure, we already knew we'd get no items, but not WHAT new items. There's little to no chance with blizzards track history with D3 that anything worth hearing has been hidden from us

I agree with you, but could you make more an effort to edit what you write?
Reply Quote
It will be 40. You will buy it. Have you even heard of Nephalem trials the new end game?
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:37 AMPosted by ShotCallah2
It will be 40. You will buy it. Have you even heard of Nephalem trials the new end game?

Very expansive if you ask me. It better come with a coffee maker :)
Reply Quote
Is it confirmed that it's only one act?

It seems like a long time to wait if it is.
Reply Quote
Is it confirmed that it's only one act?

It seems like a long time to wait if it is.

This one act isn't the end of what RoS will bring. The sweeping changes from both RoS and Loot/Paragon 2.0 will change the feel, fun and playability of all acts.
Reply Quote
... Lots more info at BlizzCon, you can make your "hate" sense after that.

But our hate is well warranted, already. This goes hand in hand with too little too late. They pushed a product and made promises they did not fulfill. Now they are pushing it's expansion and the same promises from before they never made good on.
Reply Quote
They didn't announce everything, and im gonna say it, another class will be announced, and more stuff will be added, from what I gathered they haven't even finished act 5, so as more and more gets added, it will be in the x pac, and for those who have not read or listened, unfinished act 5, wanna bet the x pac will hit late 2014. That was there tal tell sign, that we are not gonna be seeing it any earlier.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]