Diablo® III

One new class 1 new act $49

08/27/2013 10:12 AMPosted by google
Cant Wait for World of Warcraft Diablo Mainstat: Wrath of the Ditched Beta Features Promised at Release

Oh wow....+1 amazing
Reply Quote
But i have a question. I LoD for D2 what was the content?? 1 new act, 2 new classes and items. RoS of D3 = 1 new act, 1 new char, items till this moment. I don't see a big difference here, so if you pay for LoD you can pay for RoS without feeling bad.
Reply Quote
View profile
08/27/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Bolander
But i have a question. I LoD for D2 what was the content?? 1 new act, 2 new classes and items. RoS of D3 = 1 new act, 1 new char, items till this moment. I don't see a big difference here, so if you pay for LoD you can pay for RoS without feeling bad.

D2 had only one expansion. From what we know D3 has 2 expansions planned. So that means the items again will be worth anything in a year loll. And who knows they might come with 3rd. If this was the last expansion and then they would add stuff to it later than its really doesn't matter if it cost 39$ or 49$. But since they plan to make more we talking about big $$ already for each expansion.
Reply Quote
Yeah, but how much money they make don't care for us, the game yes. If people expands a lot of $$ in itens is a really complicate question, because the problem is the mind of people. I think that if you play 4fun and buy the expansions you'll never be in a bad situation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]