Diablo® III

A public invitation to a PvP Guild

The world of Diablo PvP is undiscovered, yet changing. This means there will be an advantage for those that come up with unconventional, undiscovered builds; and those who can gather information to predict how the world is going to change. Which brings me to the crux of this thread: Who wants to join a guild that specializes in developing innovative builds based on team experimentation, and who anticipates the nerfbat so that we can be prepared for the next change?

In this guild, we will work on figuring out then exploiting game mechanics to surprise our competition. This means we will meet up to try out our ideas using organizing trial and error PvP matches. We will also keep this information private to prevent others from using our findings against us. Team discussions on speculating on what future changes will occur and how to prepare for them, will be encouraged. Further more, we will figure out how to trap people during 2v2 matches so we are prepared for when the team arena comes out.

Please add me in game if you are interested.
Reply Quote
Seems a nice idea. Add me: Derfelcadarn#1601.
Reply Quote
Sweet a PvP guild!! I can not wait for PvP to actually come out. It was my most favorite part of D2. Add me up I like you ideas for this group.

Smotpoker#1222
Reply Quote
Great, we got 4 members so far.
Reply Quote
cptjack#1197

I REALLY HOPE PVP ARENAS COME OUT
Reply Quote
And what about EU Guild?
Also, try brawling with those guys http://www.viciouscattle.com/forum/forum-57-1.html
Reply Quote
@Vinchester

We are on the American server, I do not think we can fight EU people unless we are on the PTR.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Weasel765
We are on the American server, I do not think we can fight EU people unless we are on the PTR.

Yes, that's right, but I hoped, that some of you also have EU chars or, probably, someone want to establish EU Guild.
Reply Quote
Our guild is officially named:

The Brawling Legion

We have 9 members
Reply Quote
Gotcha updated on the sticky.
Reply Quote
The Brawling Legion vs Pay to Win Guild

/grabs Popcorn
Reply Quote
@Iria

We have a Weasel, a pokemon character (Metapod), and a dude named after an 80s movies (Xanidu); so I guess that would make us the evil guild. Figured a variation of a demon army from Warcraft, The Burning Legion, would be a good name for us, even though my favorite video game character surely wouldn't approve if she was real.

Guess your team will have to stop our insatiable lust for picking kills from WDs before we become too powerful!

MWA HAHAHAHAHA
Reply Quote
@Iria

We have a Weasel, a pokemon character (Metapod), and a dude named after an 80s movies (Xanidu); so I guess that would make us the evil guild. Figured a variation of a demon army from Warcraft, The Burning Legion, would be a good name for us, even though my favorite video game character surely wouldn't approve if she was real.

Guess your team will have to stop our insatiable lust for picking kills from WDs before we become too powerful!

MWA HAHAHAHAHA

I don't belong to any team. I just wanted to see some guild wars lol.
Reply Quote
Whenever your guild feels like they need to be taught a lesson, just let our guild know.
Edited by TheRisen#1136 on 10/26/2013 3:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@TheRisen

We are still in the nascent stages of gathering enough members and figuring out each other styles. It will be a while before we are ready for an official competition. However, You will be the first to fight us when we are ready.

How many members do you have?
Reply Quote
10/25/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Iria
I don't belong to any team

Aren't you just the badass, lone wolf of PvP. lol
Reply Quote
We are still in the nascent stages of gathering enough members and figuring out each other styles. It will be a while before we are ready for an official competition. However, You will be the first to fight us when we are ready.

How many members do you have?

We have 14 members but they are not all active players. Out of the 14 in the guild, 9 of them are active.
Reply Quote
@TheRisen

Ok, given that information we might be ready sooner then I thought, but we will still need some time though.

Is there a place where I can see all the guilds and their members so i can inspect stats to know if we are evenly matched? I heard Salty had something like that going on.
Reply Quote
what is evenly matched? we're geared to roflstomp.

bring your best. we'll bring our best.
Edited by scrapz#1142 on 10/26/2013 3:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
@scrapz

Gear of course, any serious PvPer will be geared properly, some more then others. It is good to check out stats before committing to a battle.

Please refrain from smack talking, we have a responsibly as some of the first D3 guilds to demonstrate proper dueling/brawling behavior so we do not deter others from joining our community.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]