Diablo® III

Visage to Mempo

Easily see most DHs now wearing Mempo instead of Visage...
I wonder because searching for some Mempo and what i find is losing about >8k dps
Of course EHP goes up with a Mempo but... Is there anyone who can explain thoroughly to me why sometimes i feel like i'm the only one in this world choosing Visage :(
Arhhhh... And the line Fire damage taken... Is that a big problem?
I'm also thinking about a purchase of Mempo (because of cool outlook b-) ).. Using Calamity and with a low budget, what do u guys think i should choose, as or cc in my Mempo?
Reply Quote
The main choice between a Mempo and a Visage comes down to EHP vs DPS vs BUDGET.

If you have alot of gold a CC Mempo is pretty much BIS with the AR, life % and DPS.

If you are poorer but still have good EHP alot of people use a Visage to get that 4.5cc to boost DPS. Although it's best to try and get one with less than 10% fire damage.

If you're really poor and your gear isn't that good (aka just got into inferno) Id say a Mempo is better than an Visage purely for the EHP gains.

As you say that you're on a budget a CC mempo might be out of range for you they're still pretty expensive :( But to be prefectly honest i used a Visage for months until i got the gold for my Mempo and just managed my EHP onto other pieces of gear.
Reply Quote
I recently made the switch from a non CC, 270 dex Mempo to an Andy's with socket, but only after I crafted a pair of gloves with AR. So, ehp didn't suffer too much while gaining a goodly amount of DPS.
Reply Quote
are you comparing 4.5cc mempos to 4.5cc andys? because the only thing giving the andy an edge is the double dex rolls going into the 200's - you get a 9/6 dex mempo it will outshine an andys anyday of the week, it's just super expensive is all.
Reply Quote
Bob put a great analysis together. One thing I'd add that most people don't realize:
Andys is the best DPS helm in the game. This assumes you mostly disregard ehp (80 AR and 30% life vs ~80-90 vit).
If you have a GG char with plenty of ehp, Andys is a great (and VERY rare) choice. A 265/70/9% Andys can be had for less than 1b. In order to come close to the same DPS output, you're looking at a 200/9/6 mempo.

For rough Ehp calculations, 80 AR and 30% life will add ~100-150k ehp, while 80 vit will add ~30k. But those obviously depend on your particular char.
Reply Quote
Yeah... Thanks alot!
Especially to Bob because his answer's exactly what i'm looking for :D
Just searched for some mempo with cc and u know how much i was surprised... Too expensive as u say and i just came back to this game after 1 year ^_^
I still find it okay farming mp7 alone and mp9 with my friends, and it seems that there's no big prob with my ehp... Therefore, maybe i wont need any changes now with my visage until i've got hundreds of mil later hehe
Once again, thank you guys very much.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]