Diablo® III

Reaper of Souls - Collectors edition

I would like to know, if there is a CE for Reaper of Souls, what vanity items would you want from it?

I would like to have:
an item, that when activated makes a dark shroud over your character and leaves a dark misty trail behind it and Malthael style wings.

What about you?
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9753775968#1

it has been... "answered" by the Community Manager, Vaelfare.. - Yes a CE will come out.

Have a good one
Reply Quote
Collector Editions aren't my thing unless it promotes in game content (like Dragon Age offering new companion characters and items). I'll be buying the RoS standard edition. Blizzard could convince me otherwise by including things like:

- A unique in game CE follower
- Several unique items like those found on console
- Additional stash space beyond standard edition
- Additional character slots beyond standard edition
- Increased AH posting limit
- Aesthetic items (aura's, banners, paragon emblems, pets)

Include just about all of the above convenience upgrades and I'd probably spend the extra $20.00. I'd still feel like I'm getting ripped off but they'd get my money.
Reply Quote
Wow rofl INB4 CE disappointment.
Reply Quote
my guess is that the CE content is going to have

Diablo 3

1 cosmetic item (some wings or something)
some transmog armor
1 banner sigil and accent
some exclusive paint

SC2

3 portraits
2 decals

WOW

1 pet

Heartstone

1 promo card
Reply Quote
Collector Editions aren't my thing unless it promotes in game content (like Dragon Age offering new companion characters and items). I'll be buying the RoS standard edition. Blizzard could convince me otherwise by including things like:

Include just about all of the above convenience upgrades and I'd probably spend the extra $20.00. I'd still feel like I'm getting ripped off but they'd get my money.

You people are sad. Talking about being willing to pay for extra stuff when the game hasn't been released yet. Sounds like the only reason you would want that stuff is to have better game play then people who can't afford a CE. Other then that you would either wish to have it all included in the regular game so everyone can experience it. However you sound like a selfish tool that just wants to get first class seating, and want to let everyone know your first world problems. Spelling out your purchase ultimatums. Oh brother.

Where did that response come from?

I stated I was planning to buy the standard edition because CE's aren't my thing. I then posted what might convince me to change my mind but would still feel like I'm getting ripped off.

Suddenly I'm a first class seating fool with first world problems spouting out ultimatums?
I'm just going to assume you're responding to a completely different post and quoted my response in error.

Also, your post implies that the time to START talking about a CE additions is after the game is released. I don't think there's a gaming company out there that operates this way. They clearly post what the CE will include long BEFORE the game in question comes out.
Reply Quote

You people are sad. Talking about being willing to pay for extra stuff when the game hasn't been released yet. Sounds like the only reason you would want that stuff is to have better game play then people who can't afford a CE. Other then that you would either wish to have it all included in the regular game so everyone can experience it. However you sound like a selfish tool that just wants to get first class seating, and want to let everyone know your first world problems. Spelling out your purchase ultimatums. Oh brother.

your are a idiot paying for visual enhancements gives you no other "advantage" over anyone just your personal preference and if someone wants to pay for it so be it. I kick myself for not buying the CE in the first place I want some damn wings! so you can bet if it is available with the EXP I will defiantly be buying it to get me a pair.
Reply Quote
I would like to get the items that were released from ps3 console preorders!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]