Diablo® III

300k dps

how in the world do people reach 300k dps? what can i do to achieve this?
Reply Quote
Get my belt and pants + P100
Reply Quote
Take a look...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9464286344
Reply Quote
a ton of work, tweaking gearing, P100... my toon is 100% ready for xpac :-)
Reply Quote
Basic advice, increase the following:

Dex
Average dmg
Crit chance
Crit dmg
IAS

The thread Relentless linked to is a good resource to provide inspiration and guidance toward gearing for your 300k DPS goal on a budget.

I did a quick comparison of your monk and my monk in d3up. When I brought your crit chance, crit dmg, and dex up to match my monk, you gained 53k DPS for a total of 285k. I have 3,327 dex, 53% crit chance, and 598 crit dmg. Naturally, I am not trying to imply that those are mandatory stats, but instead am using them as a comparison tool to demonstrate the benefit of boosting the status further. As Stratia menioned, leveling to plvl 100 will help in the dex department. Additionally, it will boost your survivability with vit, str, and int.

Another thought is to look at your weapons. I swapped my EF in for your MH weapon and you jumped to 311k DPS (22k increase) with the stat boosts above. Of course, if you can't stand the fear proc on an EF then don't go that route : )
Edited by Treleth#1141 on 9/3/2013 3:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
get more dex and avrg dmg gear...p100 will boost your dmg too...happy leveling
Reply Quote
Basic advice, increase the following:

Dex
Average dmg
Crit chance
Crit dmg
IAS

The thead Relentless linked to is a good resource to provide inspiration and guidance toward gearing for your 300k DPS goal on a budget.

I did a quick comparison of your monk and my monk in d3up. When I brought your crit chance, crit dmg, and dex up to match my monk, you gained 53k DPS for a total of 285k. I have 3,327 dex, 53% crit chance, and 598 crit dmg. Naturally, I am not trying to imply that those are mandatory stats, but instead am using them as a comparison tool to demonstrate the benefit of boosting the status further. As Stratia menioned, leveling to plvl 100 will help in the dex department. Additionally, it will boost your survivability with vit, str, and int.

Another thought is to look at your weapons. I swapped my EF in for your MH weapon and you jumped to 311k DPS (22k increase) with the stat boosts above. Of course, if you can't stand the fear proc on an EF then don't go that route : )

trenleth pretty much stated everything you need to do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]