Diablo® III

Triumvirate

Do wizards even use this anymore. Or is it all just Chantodo's off hand? I ask because I found one with close to top end rolls and want to know if it's worth trying to sell or just shard.

109-397 +damage
5% fire, lightning, arcane
+218 int
+57 vit
+14 max arcane
+8.5 crit chance

Let me know
Reply Quote
Archons use triumvirates. Did you roll all 5%? Cause if so, that kinda sucks, but that source is still worth something. Triums have actually been going up in price lately, so check the auction house.
Reply Quote
ya the 5% to all blows, but the other are pretty solid. Hoping for 100m area
Reply Quote
A lot use it. Black weapon CM's and ranged use it and archon.
Reply Quote
Don't forget Spectral Blade... that's three free elements right off the bat.
Reply Quote
View profile
Do wizards even use this anymore. Or is it all just Chantodo's off hand? I ask because I found one with close to top end rolls and want to know if it's worth trying to sell or just shard.

109-397 +damage
5% fire, lightning, arcane
+218 int
+57 vit
+14 max arcane
+8.5 crit chance

Let me know

Triumvirate is BiS unless you are running SNS or some variant of that (which admittedly most folks seem to be.)
Reply Quote
Good damage, very low double int roll, ok vit roll, crappy 5% across the board. That being said I think 100M plus on AH is very doable.
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 11:20 AMPosted by Paranoyed
Good damage, very low double int roll, ok vit roll, crappy 5% across the board. That being said I think 100M plus on AH is very doable.

considering the int roll normally isn't that high anyway, he gave up APoC for more Int, and judging from his character he has none at all. So looking at it from that perspective, this Trium actually is bad for him
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Masenken

considering the int roll normally isn't that high anyway, he gave up APoC for more Int, and judging from his character he has none at all. So looking at it from that perspective, this Trium actually is bad for him

This was an in game drop. I was telling him my opinion of what he might be able to get on the AH for it. It can however roll up to 300 int with a double int roll which is why I say it is a low double int roll because a single int roll can go up to 200.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]