Diablo® III

-_-

(Locked)

Former thread title: Why, oh, why?!?

(1) ... do I suck so bad after being off for a month? I can't seem to run FoM MP8 in my TR/EP/WoL build without dying. I suck so bad.

(2) ... does my connection sucks so bad that prohibits me from playing my HC chars?

thread locked for violating posting guidelines

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647454

Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc.

While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.
Edited by Omrakos on 9/3/2013 7:04 PM PDT
1) Actually mobs and elite are very different from a month ago. I noticed they are smarter and faster>:)
Edit: if blizzard keep doing this i might have to put on NDE or Serenity

2)Me too just don't wanna lose my toon becuz lagging >:(
Edited by BONEYARD#1410 on 9/3/2013 9:55 AM PDT
haha, nice one.
The Clone war is coming. >:D

1/ you're just rusty, you'll get right back into it.

2/ your connection disgusts the gods!
1) What Boneyard and CF said. Also, r-click and scroll up commands are not always working.

2) I feel your pain, but am playing HC anyway. 4 to go!
2) your connection sux more than me? i doubt.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]