Diablo® III

Error 317002 - Attention CMs

MVP - Technical Support
View profile
Blue response and sticky thread now in Tech Support. They have heard you! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793229412#9
Reply Quote
at least dont tell us servers will be up @11

2 hours later !@#$ is still down....last day I could play before school...gdam
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If D3 hadn't forced online play only I could play offline.

Just saying...
Edited by Ulean#1663 on 8/27/2013 10:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
With diablo being down for hours and now this? my whole day which was supposed to be for diablo 3 wont happene now...got to raid in 50mins
Reply Quote
you can still not go into a game lol....blizzard and maintenance tuesdays is a joke....everytime they either go longer then scheduled or create more problems for themselves and have to do more work and time... how hard is this at this point to do properly, once.
Reply Quote
View profile

lol....that's PST. The servers weren't due to go up until 3pm EST. 4 hour time difference. Google timezones and educate.

Anywho.....maintenance is over and there was a problem. It was addressed by Blizz in the tech forum.
Reply Quote
https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5394512/ ... the maintenance isnt finished yet. in about an hour, i hope we'll be able to play.
Reply Quote
Why do they have to do maintenance every tuesday? what is there to do rly
Reply Quote
93 Worgen Druid

It's not 11 yet.

08/27/2013 10:14 AMPosted by BurningRope
lol....that's PST. The servers weren't due to go up until 3pm EST. 4 hour time difference. Google timezones and educate.

PST is a 3 hour time difference.

08/27/2013 10:19 AMPosted by Kreye
Why do they have to do maintenance every tuesday? what is there to do rly

Almost always it's stuff for WoW, but since it's all on the same hardware and network, it's going to affect everything.

If D3 hadn't forced online play only I could play offline.

Just saying...

Agreed. WTB offline mode.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 10:14 AMPosted by BurningRope
4 hour time difference. Google timezones and educate.

Actually 3Hr difference

Looks like u didnt follow your own advice.

Look before you leap, flamer
Reply Quote
Still holding....................still holding.
Reply Quote
I was logged in before they took the servers down and bought a ring from the Auction House. I tried to log out and log back in again to see if I could join/create a game but now the servers appear down and we're locked out.

I didn't send the ring to my stash after I bought it. Do you think it'll still be in my COMPLETED tab when the servers come back up? Or will we be rolled back an hour or two?
Reply Quote
It will be in completed tab, settle down.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 11:13 AMPosted by SBoD
It will be in completed tab, settle down.

:D

Thanks!
Reply Quote
ugggghhhh i can't wait any longer :(
Reply Quote
My Login Panel State's that they are currently aware of the Issue & are working Diligently on it. I'm sure they will resolve & fix the Issue. Many people are currently experiencing this.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]