Diablo® III

cm wiz gear advice

sSo yes I am aware I have low as ar and resists made a bet I couldn't survive mp10 with low AS and won but now not sure what to upgrade after weapon and source any advice would be helpfull last time I played was pre teleport changes thanks
Reply Quote
Your defensive stats are actually far better than your offensive. You are running a CM/WW build with virtually no IAS.

What is your budget? If you want to continue running this build, I suggest reading PieHole's SNS guide first then looking up items on AH. It's not that you're severely undergeared, you are severely under the requirements for your chosen build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728753771

Please post on it so it gets bumped back to page 1 :p
Reply Quote
Yeah I know I need to hit 2.76 aps break point for cm at least that's what it used to be I will give it a read thanks for the advise and I will bump it as well
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]