auction house smiled upon me? made two killer

09/03/2013 07:28 AMPosted by pichapie
of the ouroburos? sure

Yeah, sorry I didn't specify lol
Reply Quote
sure, i'll post here. if deleted, i'll just make a thread

still, blizzard really should do something about this item drop

although it may not be so bad after all

see, it's like that cain's fate set plan. extremely rare like hitting the lottery 10 times in a row hence it's super expensive and yet the crafted items sucks...dunno how they would even profit from them leveling set

cain's fate plan is not in AH anymore. i believe a handful of people are controlling this plan's market...or something
Reply Quote
The biggest thing about plans is that unlike items like, once you use it, it's gone. It doesn't recycle unless people are duping it.. or getting ultra lucky with drops.

I've never ever had legendary plans drop. Getting Cains.. man... that would be something to boast about.
Reply Quote
I'd like to know the droprate of Leg plans. I mean the odds are astronomical. :(
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/nBJDKrj

only plan ever for me

also they don't have a star when dropped

date was may 27, 2013

lulz took forever

gg blizz
Reply Quote
I've had one legendary plan drop so far, Gehennas

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/gehennas

I made 2 and both were just garbage :-\ Salvaged em both
Reply Quote
always wondered how that looks on a character, guess red pants?
Reply Quote
I've had one legendary plan drop so far, Gehennas

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/gehennas

I made 2 and both were just garbage :-\ Salvaged em both

Oh man. You could've gotten gold for that !@#$. :/

#1 D3 Rule: Always SELL a leg plan. ALWAYS.
Reply Quote
This happens often.

Look at my Amulet.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lolindirfab-1755/hero/1672105

Did you see it? Ok.. 250k in the AH.

YES 250 K!

kinda makes me sad for the guy/girl who forgot the zeros.
Reply Quote

very nice amulet
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 06:37 AMPosted by MrDuMa
Justice Lantern... that's a ring, right? Heaps of armor or something?

It's a ring with block %, people use em to max eHP, probably for pvp. Got one while leveling my DH the old fashioned way and it sold for 100m. Only makes 2 rolls, mine rolled dex / vit and arcane resist. No attack stats, just those and decent rolls of the fixed stats. Dropped in festering woods Hell difficulty.
Reply Quote
One of these things is not like the Other's!

-leoric's signet
-puzzle ring
-buriza
-justice lantern
-homunculus
-etc

09/03/2013 06:20 AMPosted by pichapie
-homunculus

Seriously If you find a GG high rolled Homunculus they go for instant 2 beez.

I guess the same argument could be made for Justice Lantern, but only for the legacy versions (they are more rare and because they are legacayed and can be dual equipped on pvp characters)

Also a side bar note, I was running with some friends last week prepping for an uber encounter. The Butcher dropped the "Lost Boys" crafting plan for me. Figure's the game would give me the worst possible crafting option to drop as a plan. Its like the game knows I had gotten lucky that same week with my Inna's radiance drop (radiance sold for 185$ on the rmah).
Edited by Harrowing#1449 on 9/3/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 08:34 AMPosted by Lolindirfab
kinda makes me sad for the guy/girl who forgot the zeros.

Liar :p
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/8DPPHVF
Reply Quote
I'm confused about why that would be valuable. I had a friend buy an Ouroboros a couple of patches ago (when gold was worth a lot more, mind you) for around 10M. It had high crit chance and attack speed, and even still, it sat on the AH for literally 2 days before he ended up grabbing it.
Reply Quote
it doesn't sell asap but will......eventually...dunno who even buys them

and there we go, after making this thread, prices went down and cheapest right now is 5m
Reply Quote
I have found 2 plans, I can't remember the first cause it was total !@#$, and the other is a Bitterness plan. I still have it, and have watched the price on them rise just a little over time. I am keeping it in the hopes that in lewt 2.0 it will be able to roll high level. In that case, it would be possible to have a decent mojo. I used a Bitterness to level my Doc, and I thought about rolling a few, but I believe I missed the boot since the big WD push already happened.

What I would have given for a helm of command plan to drop in the first few weeks. That could have changed my whole D3 career.
Reply Quote
sniped a legacy puzzle ring a few months ago for 22k to level my barb (had bonus XP). Was gonna merch it until I checked the AH. Only fills a third of a page. Sold it for 100mil! It's my biggest 'flip' ever. Lesson learnt - ALWAYS check the AH before selling low level legendaries.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]