Diablo® III

I can log in, can't get into any games?

Is anyone else getting an error message when they go into any sort of game. I've tried multiple times with single player as well as public games, but it won't stop giving me error messages.
Reply Quote
I've just checked and it says this is Error 317002.
Reply Quote
Your computer is broken. This ONLY happens when your PCU overheats and melts. Time for a new PC.
Reply Quote
Same here and all my friends got the same problem.
Reply Quote
sam hre
Reply Quote
Server maintenance is still not complete.

Got about another hr and 45.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:11 AMPosted by BurningRope
Your computer is broken. This ONLY happens when your PCU overheats and melts. Time for a new PC.

My hat is off to your enthusiasm.
Reply Quote
same :(
Reply Quote
Keep getting error 317002 after logging in, cant join or resume games...
Edited by Gaakhar#1232 on 8/27/2013 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Try to switch character. Work's for me
Reply Quote
Yes, that problem just occurred to me not more than 5 min. ago. I logged into my game and began playing, all of a sudden the game stopped and told "game was terminated." I exited out of D3 and re-logged in. I could not log into any game either. What is going on? I know that tonight there is a scheduled maintenance sut-down. But that is supposed to start at 11pm PST.
I'm puzzled.
Reply Quote
i can log in but cant get get in game!
Reply Quote
Well I went into my PC and deleted my windows 32 folder and now its letting me join games again. :)
Reply Quote
im on the same boat bud! same thing happened to me.
Reply Quote
You can play game in hell mod, not sure why is hell mod working but not inferno.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:25 AMPosted by ShotCallah2
Well I went into my PC and deleted my windows 32 folder and now its letting me join games again.

Worked for me as well.
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:25 AMPosted by ShotCallah2
Well I went into my PC and deleted my windows 32 folder and now its letting me join games again. :)

lol...you suck so bad for that.

Funny though.

Weird error here. Awaiting some word from Blizz. Plug the Inferno server back in gall durnit.
Reply Quote
windows 32 folder? i dont know much about computers.
Reply Quote
This is why we can't have nice things.
Reply Quote
New play mode, pocket pool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]