Diablo® III

I can log in, can't get into any games?

Guess I should just continue playing on the Asian server. It's never down 'cause no one is ever on it. Mass migration is in order!
Reply Quote
same prob
Reply Quote
AH is crucial, got to be up first...the game can wait
Reply Quote
Same, but hey, I can sit here chat, cruise the AH, and put this on the forum.
Reply Quote
Still no availability. What gives?
Reply Quote
same here logged in cant enter games
Reply Quote
I found this video on youtube that explains that this error is for emergency server maintenance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8-9Ru_9kis
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:46 AMPosted by HuaynaCapac

maintenance is not scheduled to end for another hour and 15 minutes... Until Blizz announces the game is "up" you should expect that maintenance is still ongoing.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793229253
Edited by Antiquarian#1163 on 8/27/2013 9:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:52 AMPosted by jon1
same here

maintenance is not scheduled to end for another hour and 15 minutes... Until Blizz announces the game is "up" you should expect that maintenance is still ongoing.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9793229253
Edited by Antiquarian#1163 on 8/27/2013 9:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
=( same problem .....
Reply Quote
08/27/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Antiquarian

This folks. The server maintenance was schedule until 11am PST. that's 11am Pacific, 12pm Mountain, 1pm Central and 2pm Eastern. About 1 hour still from now.
Reply Quote
Server status page says its up
Reply Quote
I don't mind that maintenance isn't done yet and we can't join games, but don't show the server status as everything up and running if it's not. sheesh
Reply Quote
I can log into my account, but as soon as it logs in it says. Cannot join/make a single player or multiplayer game, try again later error 317002
Reply Quote
View profile
08/27/2013 09:56 AMPosted by Whiplash

This folks. The server maintenance was schedule until 11am PST. that's 11am Pacific, 12pm Mountain, 1pm Central and 2pm Eastern. About 1 hour still from now.

...again, they took down their update on the main log in. Which is only done when the game is ready for play. Something is wrong, obviously.
Reply Quote
View profile
So let me get this straight, the AH is up but the games are down? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]