Diablo® III

Question about CM gear

Probably a dumb question but I'm trying to paragon up my CM wiz, I can solo MP 6 ish relatively easily.. but can I use the gear I have for CM/WW in an archon build if I turn the MP down a few levels? I know SNS is AS and LOH based and archon is probably damage and LS but I'm not trying to do MP 10 or anything yet, just wondering if it will be possible without buying a whole new set. Any advice is appreciated, thanks.
Reply Quote
First, you're over doing it with 3 APoC sources. And try to get more CC for your CM set.

And you would gain a lot of DPS for a low MP Archon build if you were to get a LS sword (OS/CD/INT if you can) Other options would include Triumvirate if you get a black weapon (non elemental damage), Inna's pants with INT/VIT or VIT, and Andariel's Visage would make for a nice cheap DPS upgrade (low fire damage %)
Reply Quote
First, you're over doing it with 3 APoC sources. And try to get more CC for your CM set.

And you would gain a lot of DPS for a low MP Archon build if you were to get a LS sword (OS/CD/INT if you can) Other options would include Triumvirate if you get a black weapon (non elemental damage), Inna's pants with INT/VIT or VIT, and Andariel's Visage would make for a nice cheap DPS upgrade (low fire damage %)

Thanks for the advice. Kind of assumed I'd need to swap out some gear in order to do Archon.

In regards to the current CM set, any other tips? I have 26 APoC which is maybe overkill, but if I swap out the Stormcrow for a crit helm, I'll be down to only 17. Thanks again.
Reply Quote
No APoC on the source.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]