Diablo® III

need help with enchantress survivability

hello, i run a DTWW barb. Currently using my enchantress for exp% and some MF%. Having some trouble keeping her alive ever since i used 2 exp rings for paragon lvling. Can somebody check my enchantress and see what i need to replace? Or should i just give up some MF and focus on more survivability?

*update: ok i just read somewhere it says item bonus(exp/MF) still applies even if follower dies. Can somebody confirm this?
Edited by Anguish#6990 on 9/1/2013 6:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/01/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Anguish
hello, i run a DTWW barb. Currently using my enchantress for exp% and some MF%. Having some trouble keeping her alive ever since i used 2 exp rings for paragon lvling. Can somebody check my enchantress and see what i need to replace? Or should i just give up some MF and focus on more survivability?

That wil deppend the MP you play at.The best way to improve survivability is to stack AS and LoH with huge vitality. You will have trouble to replace current item with the same + AS and LoH. Since you got MP exp and mf bonuses as you go in higher MP, i'm not sure it is a wise choice.

I strongly recommend the Immortal build for enchantress in high MP (the name says all).

09/01/2013 05:46 AMPosted by Anguish
*update: ok i just read somewhere it says item bonus(exp/MF) still applies even if follower dies. Can somebody confirm this?

I do. But you can also. Dismiss any follower, check your detailed window, close it. Recruit Enchantress, check your detailed window again. Make her die, check again : nothing change. (Beware of Nephalem stack bonus).

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569307848?page=1
Reply Quote
Hi enchantress can survive MP10 pretty well but needs the same defensive stats as a main char ie massive vitality all resistance azurewarath may be a better weapon choice and up in MP10 you get enough exp and gold MF bonuses I think to be better to focus on her helping you stay alive rather than giving you mf gold find and exp hellfire ring of vitality can give a good roll occasionally also
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]