Diablo® III

what to do next

Hello guys! I was not playing this barb of mine for a long time, (there was only 1 or 2 paragon 100)
Now I decided to return and http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sieger-2876/hero/14482629 this is my barb.

Do you guys have some item tips or suggestions, and also I heard that ww bard is not that populer these days, to get paragon lvl 100 as soon as possible which build and route should I choose? for now I am using ww build on Alkaizers route on MP4 to be as fast as possible but I know that this is not the most efficient way.
And If I change my build to rend (or is there any other good build) should I change much of my items? I dont want to change much, but I want to upgrade. and I have around 250m, so there must be something to upgrade.
Reply Quote
no one ? :(
Reply Quote
I don't think anyone commented for you because the stickies answer every single question you asked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]