Diablo® III

My wiz companions

Any of you buying the console version? I'm considering picking it up on my way back from vacation. I won't play it nearly as much as PC but might be interesting to see the differences. I am seeing some posts that loot 2.0 is implemented on the console already. If that's true, i wouldn't mind dropping the $$ just for a sneak peak of the loot.

However, my PS3 is located in my bedroom and I already have trouble logging off d3 before 3 am anyway. Having another diablo in my room might be my downfall.

Happy post Labor Day tty noobs on mumble tonight!!!
Reply Quote
i'll let people tell me how it is and that would be it. wouldn't bother to buy console for this only. not into console

give me a console? i'll just sell it >:D
Reply Quote
Very true....I left behind a crew of modern warfare folks when diablo came out. Trying to get them to try it on the console but we'll see hah
Reply Quote
I am picking up my copy in about an hour and can let you know tonight or tomorrow how it is. I have PS3 as well. Loot 2.0 is not on console but the less is more better stat roles is.
Reply Quote
all this item improvement made me thought of nothing but more monster hp/damage and nothing else

i mean, i saw the items on console and they're just buffed up stats

more weapon dps
more main stat
more vit
more all resist
more movement speed

everything more

that's really it
Reply Quote
I'm going to rent it later today. I enjoy local multiplayer more than online, so I want to try it out at least. I'm having some friends come over tonight and we are going to play for a while and see how it works.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]