Diablo® III

mp9/10 ~200m Barb troubles

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Disterric-1204/hero/3007835
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/disterric-1204/Travail/3007835

What I was able to get with ~200m
(shoulders are a placeholder until I craft decent ones)

As it stands with my current gear if I run into an extra health/vampiric pack It takes me far too long to kill the main elite. I cant sustain rage on just one target, WotB falls off and I die horribly shortly after

In mp10 I also have to run IK belt for the added 3% life steal on top of my 5.6 from Skorn to farm safely

Currently I feel like I am missing a little dps or survivability when facing certain champ packs otherwise i feel like I am very close to being able to run mp 9/10 comfortably

Should I switch to DW? or replace some AS gear? (sitting at 1.33 AS breakpoint with IK belt)
not too sure what to do :/ any help much appreciated
Edited by Disterric#1204 on 9/3/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Switch lacerate to blood lust and pretty much all your problems should go away. OP:KS instead of war cry will make your barb feel like a brand new character in how much easier fury is. In terms of your gear, you generally need more crit chance, attack speed and vitality.

Holding wrath around one target is not going to be viable at anything but the highest breakpoints.
Reply Quote
Ok firstly, forget about farming mp10 fast on 200m.

Moving on:

Gear-wise. You could have done better for 200m but whatever.
IK belt: not necessary since you have LS skorn.
HP: You need hp badly brother. Don't jump into even a1 mp10 without at least 50k hp. The requirements get higher in all the other acts; I'd say 60k for a2 for example.
Dps: I'd say around 300k paper dps vs. trash to be fast in mp10 levelling. You're efficient for mp7 I'd say.
SOJ: try to get a 30% vs elites SOJ (get a - hota if you like hota) and see if you like it; for me rare ring was faster for levelling; I use SOJ in VOTA/Ubers/key runs

Build.
Use rend-bloodlust, that should help tons.
Use overpower-killing spree OR hota instead of warcry.
Use brawler instead of nerves of steel.

That should help.
Reply Quote
Switch lacerate to blood lust and pretty much all your problems should go away. OP:KS instead of war cry will make your barb feel like a brand new character in how much easier fury is. In terms of your gear, you generally need more crit chance, attack speed and vitality.

Holding wrath around one target is not going to be viable at anything but the highest breakpoints.

Dammit why you so quick to reply!

How're the sets coming along?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the quick replies ill test this out, i mainly just want to get my first paragon 100 so this is more for act 1 farming.
Also is their anything i should do about attack speed? for example replace the sub par lacuni prowlers for high EHP bracers etc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]