Diablo® III

Staff of Herding (items not dropping) Xbox360

100 Blood Elf Monk
Hola all,

Ive bought D3 on 360, and im starting the ever so fun task of farming the Staff of herding schematic as well as the items required to make it. I found the mushrooms in my 1st play through without even looking.

But now that ive finished act 1, ive decided to go back and find the others... Ive been trying for the "Leoric's Shinbone" as well as "Liquid rainbow",, and literally tried over 100 time for each and had nothing spawn... As for the Liquid rainbow ive saved Zaven the Alchemist and explored the Mysterious Cave head to toe (Both lvl 1 and 2) and am yet to find the elusive treasure box.

Im assuming the spawn locations are the same as the pc... Im not 100% sure if they are (I figure they are due to the mushrooms being in the same location, and the loading screen hint about the schematics dropping from Izual)

Is anyone else having this issue also?

Ive also tried to farm both items on the different difficulties, and still had no luck with either.
Reply Quote
The items should be in the same places. They're not 100% on the PC either.
Reply Quote
If you want a Rainbow potion I have 3 No use for them any more. Done the ponies. Contact me Sydney time.
Reply Quote
I also have the Staff of Herding book if you need it. Meet in game when you and I can . Can't sell it, can't eat it can't blah blah.....
Reply Quote
Oh. Xbox. not sure of compatibility. I am on PC.
Reply Quote
Just tried to get the liquid rainbow for about 4 hours. I already had the plan so I went back to look at the parts just in case:

YOU ONLY NEED GIBB, MUSHROOMS, AND WIRTS BELL

just wants to let everyone know
Reply Quote
No liquid rainbow or leorics shinbone. They are not needed on console.

Only mushies , gibber and wirt's bell needed , oh and plan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]