Diablo® III

Are the Dyes from per-order one time use?

Title kind of says it.

Are the dyes from ore-order one time use?
Reply Quote
They shouldn't be, the ones in collectors on PC aren't. They last forever.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
They are reuseable chuck them in stash and use them whenever you like.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Title kind of says it.

The Account Bound "Bottled Cloud Dye" and "Bottled Smoke Dye" that you received with you pre-order are indeed reusable. :)
Reply Quote
Title kind of says it.

The Account Bound [url="https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/ZVPRR2MCM7231370913432507.jpg"]"Bottled Cloud Dye"[/url] and [url="https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/K8W8VMNHT0611370913432515.jpg"]"Bottled Smoke Dye"[/url] that you received with you pre-order are indeed reusable. :)
Woot a Blue!!

Thanks a bunch. I didn't want to waste them on low level stuff. :-)
Reply Quote
Pre order ROS? To get these? Or is this for the console version
Reply Quote
console
Reply Quote
09/03/2013 07:55 PMPosted by YORI
Pre order ROS? To get these? Or is this for the console version

There is no pre order on RoS, therefore those items can't be part of that package.

They were given once you pre order Diablo III classic. So if you missed it, then you can't own them!
Reply Quote
yep and this was also on the collectors edition of diablo 3 on pc and now everybody has it that pre ordered on console as well i though this was only exclusive for pc the blue wings and dyes =(

1 thing i do like is that u can stack the wings on eatch other the blue and red at the same time they look so cool when u use them at the same time ^^
plz do not change this this is a cool bug =D
Edited by dutchy666#2104 on 9/4/2013 7:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 07:43 AMPosted by dutchy666
yep and this was also on the collectors edition of diablo 3 on pc and now everybody has it that pre ordered on console as well i though this was only exclusive for pc the blue wings and dyes =(

yeap, being a PC CE owner myself this rather upset me. They ripped the PC CE owners off so much.

The SC2 Item's didn't work for over a year.

Dye's are very misleading and don't have a particle affect like the picture shows.

The special banner is the same logo that everyone gets for beating inferno diablo, just slightly modified.

Not that big of a deal, but the wings take up an inventory slot/don't have permanent toggle switch.

Personal issue but my D2Soulstone USB stick was corrupt and I wasn't able to play D2, had to delete it. Mind you I have a badass looking usb stick/holder now.

Now too top it off, the exclusive items are no longer exclusive, A TON of people now have them, instead of an exclusive few.

Yea, this is post if somewhat self righteous, but I paid more money for what was advertised as exclusive and unique, only to find out they were just slightly modified items, that really aren't that unique and now no longer exclusive.

Thanks blizz, you lied to me and sold me defective product.

:)
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 9/4/2013 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

1 thing i do like is that u can stack the wings on eatch other the blue and red at the same time they look so cool when u use them at the same time ^^
plz do not change this this is a cool bug =D

The PC owners complaining about it how it's not exclusive to PC anymore really have no reason to complain, there's no cross server play, you will never see the console players wear these items (unless you play on console also) while you're playing on PC, so I don't understand the big deal, unless blizzard guaranteed that these will always remain exclusive to the PC CE, I see no reason to be angry.

I don't mean you specifically either, just PC players that filled up the comment section on the console pre-order page, they were actually raging over it.
Edited by Auxilium#1314 on 9/4/2013 8:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 08:07 AMPosted by Auxilium
remain exclusive to the PC CE, I see no reason to be angry

I'm not angry, just annoyed that I paid extra money for items/things that would make me stand out a little bit more in game, only to find out that they weren't advertised exactly how they are in game. And now the console users have some of the same things. Again not that big of a deal, it's the premise on how it was advertised and not delivered.
Reply Quote
remain exclusive to the PC CE, I see no reason to be angry

I'm not angry, just annoyed that I paid extra money for items/things that would make me stand out a little bit more in game, only to find out that they weren't advertised exactly how they are in game. And now the console users have some of the same things. Again not that big of a deal, it's the premise on how it was advertised and not delivered.

Like I said, I don't mean you specifically, but if you go the the comment's on the console pre-order page, some people are actually flipping out.
Edited by Auxilium#1314 on 9/4/2013 8:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i dont flip out i realy like the stuff iu will play this till pc xpac comes out on pc =)
now i can play with the same wings like my ce but yeah they advertised it as an exclusive thats my only problem =P

here is the link

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/collectors-edition/
Edited by dutchy666#2104 on 9/4/2013 8:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Well i pretty much dont care about that, the dyes are ugly and the wings only distract from the action on screen anyway
Reply Quote
Like I said, I don't mean you specifically, but if you go the the comment's on the console pre-order page, some people are actually flipping out.

hahah really? That's quite lame.

I avoid the console threads for the most part, I actually didnt realize this was part of the console thread(got here from the blue post). I figured it be full of trolls/bitterness, tbh I'm not to pleased with the whole console thing, but I'm not gonna ruin others experiences.

Do they provide away to view your diablo profiles for the consoles? It'd be fun to see what people have accumulated so far.
Reply Quote
smoke was listed as an available dye in the pc manual... yet never obtainable till now.. .and only through pre-order...

wtf
Reply Quote
Unless things have changed or patched in the PC version, it seems I was never able to use the two dyes that were included in the CE of Diablo 3.

I prefer the Autumn Color Dye anyway
Reply Quote
Its kinda silly to upset about Console getting stuff CE owners got. I've got CE and pre-order, but not upset. Besides the fact it's two different environments (no cross play) there's other perspectives..

1. Console is a lot more 'closed', meaning that you'll probably play console more with friends and family, IRL, etc, than online always with battle.net friends. Less to show off.

2. It's not like since console came along, Blizzard literally removed CE stuff out of the game to give to console gamers, its an inexhaustible resource, you still have your own. Enjoy it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]