Diablo® III

How many cookie cutters are left?

3-gen cookie is still my favorite build. I've just got new WKL for it - they are so cheap nowadays :)
Reply Quote
I have been a cookie lover, and have tried bell out. bell is good for solo, but I love group play, is more fun, so cookie is still my favorite .
Reply Quote
Tri-gen WKL here. Tried almost everything else but always come back to this.
Reply Quote
I just recently returned to the game.... I think i am cookie cutter tbh I have no clue of what I can do with my monk these days.

Not even sure what other builds my gear would even support.
Reply Quote
Hi Falic, most of your gear is fine for a start but work on lifesteal for your weps to move up to a higher MP. Build wise, read up the threads in the monk sticky - there is an oldish thread on the cookie cutter you might have come across. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
View profile
I've tried a ton of builds, skills swaps, and gear swaps, but I have found the tri-gen to be the most powerful for the Mp10 games. I do spam DS and love the visuals of the long range strikes...But overall clearing speed in high MP games, tri-gen without question.
Reply Quote
I am still COOKIE CUTTER! I really hate the survivability of bells or any other fotm build.
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 08:57 PMPosted by Moe
I am still COOKIE CUTTER! I really hate the survivability of bells or any other fotm build.

That's as cookie as it can get ;)
Reply Quote
someone say cookie?!

http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

currently 90m CpS!!! :D
Reply Quote
I'm still cutting cookies, it's a stress-free style of killing mobs :)
Reply Quote
I've always been a 2h wol build. Just got console d3 and will most likely make a sword and board cookie cutter. Very topsy turvy.
Reply Quote
Think im missing one of the cookie cutter build, I like it though.... I like not dying

What I run on MP10

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aYXgSk!eUX!acbaca
Edited by MaVi#1134 on 9/5/2013 10:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I would think anyone running a cookie would be rocking a wkl?? I know I am. I can't seem to get over EP though. For clearing mobs it's hard to beat. Even though the damage is a little less than breath of heaven vs flesh of the weak. But flesh of the weak is a beneficial for groups cuz of explosions and added dmg while the palm is up.
Reply Quote
09/06/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Kzer
I would think anyone running a cookie would be rocking a wkl?? I know I am. I can't seem to get over EP though. For clearing mobs it's hard to beat. Even though the damage is a little less than breath of heaven vs flesh of the weak. But flesh of the weak is a beneficial for groups cuz of explosions and added dmg while the palm is up.

Just going off my standard cookie build. Group play I drop Fleet Footed for Guiding Light for the 20% and just heal on cd.
Reply Quote
i just recently sold off my Nirvana weapons and went back to cookie/WKL...

from 373k --> 300k unbuffed and i couldn't be happier! LOL!

i will miss wiping out mp10 elites in 5 seconds tho. maybe after the exp i'll explore nirvana again. in the meantime, playing hardcore and hoping to craft something good for a change is all i have to look forward to these days
Reply Quote
well, I don't if i consider mine cookie, with just slight changes that's all

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aUVekS!gXb!aZZbac
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Laurelynd
Laurelynd and I were running a hardcore game yesterday, as I recall. She used EP and did not use SW. It rocked hard.

Me? In HC? With EP? And no SW? Well, as I live and breathe! You must be seriously confusing me with someone else. (%

Damn! Must have been Sinafae, then.
Reply Quote
well, I don't if i consider mine cookie, with just slight changes that's all

Death, EP is a major change, not minor, since it totally changes your fights. The traditional cookie, well, just punches and sweeps.
Reply Quote
I don't know if you'd consider me "cookie cutter" or not but here I am !
Reply Quote
09/07/2013 11:58 AMPosted by Agarath
I don't know if you'd consider me "cookie cutter" or not but here I am !

Yes very much classic cookie except for the Transgression rune. ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]