Diablo® III

60 Monk / 1 Paragon returning to the game

So I am not entirely sure even what I hope to get out of this post but basically here it is:

I am returning to the game after probably close to a year now. I'm sure my gear is WAY out of date and I haven't kept up with strategies or builds or anything like that. I assume the goal now is to start leveling up paragon levels, but beyond that I am lost.

Any advice? Gear advice? Build advice?

I like monk and want to stick with it since it's always been my main.

Any and all help is appreciated. THANKS!

Unlucky#1600
Reply Quote
well i'd have to say that reading through the sticky note on this forum about builds would be your best bet, once you decide on a build then you can get the gear that fits the build. lots of builds available to you and they are all detailed greatly by our forum leaders.

so try to pick a build whether it be TR/Bell, Sword and board, Combo strike, Nirvana.... let us know what you picked, try to gear for it, and let us know what you need help with after that.
Reply Quote
It's amazing to remember what gear was like back then (very little was farmed up yet). For roughly 100K gold you could quadruple your dps.

No wonder we all thought inferno was so hard...we had crap gear.
Reply Quote
It's amazing to remember what gear was like back then (very little was farmed up yet). For roughly 100K gold you could quadruple your dps.

No wonder we all thought inferno was so hard...we had crap gear.

That's pretty much it. People remember Inferno being super hard because they had >50k DPS, ~250k EHP, and >1200 LoH as their primary sustain. All the people saying old Inferno was harder than MP10 are kidding themselves. Inferno damage was no higher than MP5, and mob health was no greater than MP 1 or 2.

That being said OP, if you're still around, I have some gear I could donate to you if you wanted. None of it is great, but it'll be a hell of a lot better than what you have now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]