Diablo® III

the new expansion

(Locked)

they could do like Rift and give expansion for free but make it so they have to buy the new class and or other new things. lot of people might not like that idea but it is an idea they could build around.
I can't wait until Hellfire comes out.
I played WoW for 3 years with my wife, only to watch Blizard change the game to a run and gun (dungeon after dungeon) and max out there level in a few days. That is when I said, "Enough is Enoug" and have not looked back since, (3 years time $15 amonth times 2). What a waste of time and money. Now if what I am seeing is correct either the top players or those who have bought a lot of gear with real money will have a undecided advantage in the expansion as well. I have played this game for a lot of hours and while it is boring I have stuck with it. I will withhold judgement when it is
released. But, based on what I have seen early on I probably will not buy it or any other future Blizzard game. My wife has already refused to play games by your company and I am beginning to think that she is correct. Please make it a good expansion or I to will be saying goodbye to Blizzard and never looking back.
09/05/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Nixsta
so we have to pay for the expansion, that's just sad. you would think a good marketing strategy would be to make this first one free to entice old and new d3 players to return then hit us with a bill on the next expansion. sad sad sad oh well lol

I bet you're a business/marketing major.
09/05/2013 06:31 PMPosted by babinro
I'm not about to PAY for more BROKEN mechanics,

What mechanic is currently broken?

The broken promises thing I get with PvP.
But all the game mechanics seem to work.

Really so the so called Action RPG series has no RPG in it whatsoever and you call that not broken or the fact that the game seriously has 1/3rd the content of D2.
Really..............this game is ok but makes a terrible Diablo Game, its more like Jay Wilson wanted to make a Golden Axe game or Gauntlet but even that had more RPG in it than this.
This game has simply no complexities whatsoever
Main Stat- Vit - Res All - Crit Chance - Crit Damage % - Attack Speed
anything else is useless, making the item hunt redundant, and that is what we call a broken game you are either completely blind or simply overlooked the forums that simply are complaining about the main threshes of this game.
One game, D2 LOD ... never saw people complaining they had be buy this to get a game the considered fixed ... yeah ROS might not turn out as good as LOD but the intent is the same ...
10 Troll Warrior
Ummm that is all Video games....you grind, play and conquer.....and then start it all over with an xpac.
Just saying
I'm going to make a prediction: Some form of ladder mode will be implemented.
09/05/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Nixsta
so we have to pay for the expansion, that's just sad. you would think a good marketing strategy would be to make this first one free to entice old and new d3 players to return then hit us with a bill on the next expansion. sad sad sad oh well lol

Donald Trump right there...

... not.

System changer patch will bring back players who quit, and a month after this, the expansion will hit with a new level cap, getting all the people who came back to shell out the 40-50 bucks.
Blizzard exp packs have ALWAYS (except maybe some in WoW) been well worth the money. I expect the same with RoS.
know what they say about MMO players...you can never make them fully happy.
09/05/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Tubs
If you still play actively, why wouldn´t you buy the expansion?

Lol ppl stop play now lots of us go from PC to Ps3/x360
D3 is okay in my opinion, but it just does not have the power to draw some gamers like D1 and D2 did. The RMAH should only be gold only and not real money. I haven't played for months and have no issues as far playability. I may get the EP, but I will wait for reviews first.
09/05/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Vaeflare
The features we’re looking to require the Reaper of Souls expansion are the new Crusader class, Act V, the Mystic, and progressing beyond the current level cap (level 60).

Make sure to drop lvl70 items in vanilla d3 occasionally to troll those who didn't buy the expansion. (And make it that they are account bound until you buy the expansion *evil grin*.)
Wish they'd made it pay to whine... things'd be sooo much quieter :P
7 Night Elf Druid
That is assuming there will be enough players by the time they fix it who have not left due to the fail loot an crafting system.

It should be interesting how many peolpe even give blizzard a chance when they have burned so many due to the facts mentioned.
09/05/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Vaeflare
The features we’re looking to require the Reaper of Souls expansion are the new Crusader class, Act V, the Mystic, and progressing beyond the current level cap (level 60).

Then you won't be able to equip items with required level 61 and above....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]