Diablo® III

High-Level Brawling (Ps3)

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Well, can't find a Ps3-forums and this appeared in Google Search, anyways. It seems that no-one likes to Brawl...except lowbies...I'm a 53 Wizard that mostly uses the abilities that focus around Arcane Damage...like Arcane Hydra, Achron Form, Sword Slash (with the Glyph that fills up my Arcane Magic and etc)...I searched up the following:
Normal > Any Act > Brawling: (3 Games Found) - Level 9, Level 23, Level 6
Nightmare > Any Act > Brawling: (1 Game Found) - Level 56 (Monk but wouldn't Brawl)
Hell > Any Act > Brawling: (0 Games Found)
Seriously regret beating Normal and Nightmare within a single day... Now I'm too OP and high level D: and again, sorry for posting here, can't find the forums and saw some Ps3-forums on here...but it's using my WoW picture. Go figured.
Reply Quote
brawling lol Arena is way better !!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
There is no Arena on Ps3...when you create a game and make it Online/Public you have 3-choices: Monster Slaying, Brawling, Key Wardens.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]