Diablo® III

Newbie barb/d3 player looking for advice

Ello,

Got a gearset from a friend, but quite honestly no idea where to go from there. Could anyone point me in the right direction. Dual vs 2-hand etc.

All advice appreciated :)

My current budget is 2b.
Edited by Tokoyo#2929 on 9/9/2013 4:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I can't see your profile. Do you play on one of the non-US servers?

At any rate, start with the stickies at the top of the forum. There's a wealth of advice there.

Dual wield vs 2H is a matter of preference. There are slightly different gearing requirements, but the end result is much the same. Decide whether you like big slow hits, or smaller fast ones.
Reply Quote
All other fellow Nephalem,

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Tokoyo-2929/hero/4738931

Nephalem Tokoyo,

With a budget such as 2 billion, other Nephalem will have a hard time providing any further advice because you are in the "anything goes" category. I would advise the same as what gooball stated...

start with the stickies at the top of the forum. There's a wealth of advice there.

Without further information about what you want to achieve, what are your goals, what build you want to play, and what weapon arrangement you want, everyone will just Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V their profiles. Everyone has his/her own preference, but no one wants to force his/her own preferences onto another nephalem without them feeling the decision was based on his/her own volition.

Once you have answered the personal and critical questions, other Nephalem will be able to help you achieve your goals more easily.

GL HF
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]