Diablo® III

Moving on...

See you in the xpac when the chase starts all over again!
Reply Quote
*sigh*

"To all the wiz I've loved before,
who traveled in and out my door.
I'm glad they came along,
I dedicate this song...
To all the wiz I've loved before."

-Willie

Don't forget Julio!

Sad to see you go Boozor.
Reply Quote
Sad Day Booz! You prolly helped me more than anyone in this game has. Hope you come back in full force for the xpac so I can pick your brain some more.
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 06:46 AMPosted by ChangBooster
Don't forget Julio!

lol

Julio got nuthin' on Willie! (iz fun to sing like Julio tho...twoo all de'goilz I'z wuved beforz...)

...sad times :( ...and horrible allergy/ragweed season too!
Reply Quote
I told my girlfriend last night that I was "packing it in"

She says "what does that mean"

Me "im downgrading/ I've never done that before"

She says "but you still have item? What's the problem?"

Me "ya but it's a step in the quitting direction"

She says "psh you'll be back"

So that sums it up :) I'll be back ^_^

**** to answer your question my best drop EVER was a 250m windforce back in April? rNG sucks !!!!*****
Reply Quote
Good luck to you in your future endeavors.
Reply Quote
The only real question I have is:

What does it look like when your DH attacks with that hamburger?
Reply Quote
09/10/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Boozor
She says "psh you'll be back"

Looks like she's a keeper.
Reply Quote
Boozor,

It has been quite the trip watching you evolve and take step after step up the ladder to the top. That you accomplished this purely on flipping is, to me, astounding. It is sad knowing that the ride is over... at least for the time being but I'm also glad to know that you are not just calling it quits completely. In the time that you've been on my friends list, you have been one of the most upstanding, level-headed, good-natured, helpful and knowledgeable players I've had the pleasure of talking to.

Best of luck with your sales and in your new ventures outside of D3. With any luck, we'll still see you around from time to time. I'm betting on and looking forward to seeing you back in full force come patch/RoS time.

-dolynick
Edited by dolynick#1290 on 9/10/2013 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
See you soon Booz... thanks for all the tips in the past. It's been a long, bumpy road since release... It's bound to smooth-out sooner or later, and you'll be back. :)
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 09:39 PMPosted by Boozor
I'll focus a bit more on my alternates whenever leveling and keep a set of wiz gear if I feel the urge.

hmm...that's not called cold turkey. but something to consider...
Reply Quote
Looking forward to seeing u come back, since then have fun and GL IRL ! ; )
Reply Quote
**** to answer your question my best drop EVER was a 250m windforce back in April? rNG sucks !!!!*****

I haven't killed nearly as many elites as you have, but I might be able to get that out of a really good Deadman's Legacy I found. I let it get down to 400 mil and packed it back in cause it will rot in my stash before I take less for it. In a way that is kinda sad, in that people like you, and I could throw myself in there since I have played nearly everyday, haven't found anything better than that.

If finding good things was possible like it was in D2, I would probably never get anything done around the house and my wife would have left me. I don't expect GG or even gg to rain down every evening, but damn at the rate I see people mow down monsters it seems like IMBA RNG.
Reply Quote
It's actually not very common for someone with 100k elite kills to have such bad RNG to be honest.

But that's okay, if I relied on drops to keep upgrading I would have quit a long time ago I think.

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

*thinly veiled sale thread* =)
Reply Quote
Boozor,

Been awesome running with you, and thank you for the leg up in gear...sure I'll see you around in mumble or on the occasional game.

:)
Reply Quote
Good luck Boozor, and don't be a complete stranger! Have fun with your alternates. ^_^

09/10/2013 08:30 AMPosted by yodatoy
I'll focus a bit more on my alternates whenever leveling and keep a set of wiz gear if I feel the urge.

hmm...that's not called cold turkey. but something to consider...
You definitely should consider that! :)
Reply Quote
Good luck Boozor!

i only talked to you once, when you wanted to sell a chant will. And i remember you were so helpful, and even gave me tips to build a cm wiz.

I feel like playing my wiz all over again now.
Reply Quote
oh man come on booz, now theres only one canucklehead to carry the wiz torch in peter. I was always hoping for some sort of epic east vs west wiz battle :)
Reply Quote
Thanks guys...

Can't be undone now though.

First item sold already so rest is surely to follow through.

GG wizards show yourself candy shop is open for business.
Reply Quote
Offhand, zuni ring & wh belt look nice.

What are you looking to get for them?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]