Diablo® III

Did not get white Angelic Wings (PS3)

55 Human Paladin
I have the crimson wings, but not the white colored ones. I've checked my stash and every part of my inventory and still no luck. (Bought the game on the PSN Store).. Anyone know why I haven't got them?
Reply Quote
submit a ticket.
Reply Quote
Check your stash.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Try making a new hero and checking it's inventory. The items can be put in stash so you can transfer it to your current one if that works.
Reply Quote
55 Human Paladin
09/07/2013 02:29 PMPosted by Toto
Check your stash.

I said "I checked my stash", like 50 times lol.

Try making a new hero and checking it's inventory. The items can be put in stash so you can transfer it to your current one if that works.

Tried this, still no luck. Also I bought this from the PSN store (didn't pre order but got everything besides white wings and EXP helm). Its not too big of a deal, just curious as to why I got the red, but not the white and not the helm as well.
Reply Quote
Exactly same here. Didn't pre-order, bought off PSN, and I've heard many times now that we are supposed to have the white/blue wings, but I don't have any.
Got everything else though, except for the Infernal Helm.
Reply Quote
27 Troll Shaman
ps3 was crimson wings only xbox was white wings only
Reply Quote
09/08/2013 11:43 AMPosted by Vashaa
ps3 was crimson wings only xbox was white wings only

PS3 here and I have both crimson and white wings.
Reply Quote
I just bought d3 and did not preorder, and I got both wings, both dyes and all the starter gear + exp helm. pre order shouldnt matter
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Like the OP, I have every item except the white angelic wings. I, however, bought the game at Wal-Mart. A friend went out and got the game today and when I pointed out the stash items, he put on red wings AND white wings. I'm very curious as to why I, having bought the game in the same manner, did not receive white wings =[ This is on PS3 btw
Reply Quote
the red and white wings are located in 2 different locations in your stash. one where the potions are, and the other 2 things below it.
Reply Quote
create a new character
Reply Quote
OK, from discussion above, i found out some different point and i will list it down
1. PS3 version come with crimson while Xbox come with white
2. PS3 version got 3 way to get the game (i)PSN store (ii)Pre-order (iii) non pre-order and get from store
3. Those who bought from PSN don't have white wing and infernal helm
4. Jakkal07 say he got wing n infernal helm without pre-order (same as me)

So from the point i had conclude a conclusion
1. For those who bought D3 from PSN, sorry, you won't be able to get the white angelic wing and infernal helm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]