If you've experienced data corruption or data loss while playing Diablo III on PS3 or Xbox 360 and would like to help out our investigation, please reply with the information requested below. The information you provide (what system you were using, how many players were in your group, save location, etc) should be as of when the data corruption or data loss occurred.
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Flash drive
Game Version (this is displayed at the bottom of the main title screen):
- Same-system multiplayer (local co-op game)
- Multi-system multiplayer (online game)
- Mixed multiplayer (same-system and multi-system in the same game)
If multi-system, please specify game type:
- LAN/Find Game
# of Players and Account Type of Each:
- Account Types (full descriptions listed below):
- Primary User
- Secondary User
- Share User
- PSN enabled?
- Xbox 360:
- Primary Player
- Secondary Player
- Xbox Live Account Level:
Extent of Data Corruption:
- Item Loss
- Full Character Loss
- Complete Data Corruption
Anything else that you think may be important information. For example:
- Did you experience host migration?
- Did you power off during an autosave?
- Were you the host of the game when you lost data?