Diablo® III

Rate the barbarian above you

9.5/10!

Top end barb!
@creazur, alright saw your profile on EU site. I think if u swap your boulder to a skorn u will see a boost in your DPS. Also your CC/cd is on low side. I will need to increase yor DPS to reap a higher benefit of LS.
@korlic 8/10. Very nice barb, 1M tDPS and good EHP also with good IAS for a skorn running ww build. Only thing I can think of for u will be getting more VIT to 60k range will be nice, and a little more LS over 5%. Saying that but your barb is nice.
@gladiator 9.5/10 hopefully I get lucky one day and craft something close to a teeming :)
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NeptuNe2XL-1495/hero/34208962
Edited by NeptuNe2XL#1495 on 9/9/2013 7:41 AM PDT
09/09/2013 04:15 AMPosted by gladiator
@creazur, u like to put up your profile link here? Currently your profile barb is empty.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/creazur-2502/hero/507406
@neptune2xl 7/10. Upgrade your gems a little more.
@davvidd which one did u look at? My ik barb or the one linked? Idk if I'm willing to put marquise rubies in my armor just yet.
The one I saw had 50 str gems. I feel the same about the marquise gems as well. Overall nice barb.
Oh ok I have another I shifted all me good stuff to. Also 9.5/10 for yours very nice stuff.
@goomba looks like mine and I don't know what i'm going. This is my first barb and I just got to lvl 60 any advice on skills would be appreciate. I'm going to switch out some strength gems for vit gems as I know my health is way tooo low.
You are very low on vit, dont use Nerves of Steel.
@ sanvodka, stats are OK but your build is a bit of a mess. I'll address your gear 1st with a few suggestions. I would move the VIT from your Skorn to your pants with s nice set of 250+ VIT rare pants with 120+ STR and 70ish AR and 2 sockets. That would allow you to get a life steal Skorn. Also your AR is high enough that you can afford to drop some to get more move speed. I would suggest getting a pair of STR+VIT and CC Lacunis if you can afford them. And finally your OH ring needs to be a 8% IAS or better if you decide to go with another slot of IAS to get you to the next break point of 1.42 APS unbuffed.

Your build is more easily fixed.

Try this build instead
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#aZPRUh!YZd!bZcYZZ

You have no need for War Cry and using Whirlwind without Sprint is also a waste. So the above will give you more mobility and speed up your runs.

For who critiques me my main barb has been rated and ratted so rate my alt here

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Death-1408/hero/36051620
Death is a total newb, 'nuff said
09/09/2013 03:35 PMPosted by Wayneold

LOL says the tard with a 20% fear EF :P

Really testing the limits of that cold SOJ huh?
Edited by Death#1408 on 9/9/2013 3:38 PM PDT
09/09/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Death

When you are as cool as me, fear % is irrelevant
09/09/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Wayneold

When you are as cool as me, fear % is irrelevant

Dont worry broseph next time we uber together I'll res you again and waive my carry fee. Call it a senior citizen's perk :P
To Wayneold: Solid Barb; there's only a couple changes I'd make:

1. Dump that 885dps Echoing. It's dragging you down. There's no reason you shouldn't have at least 350-400k damage or more with the other gear you have. I was actually shocked to see that you're closer to my level of damage. (Or is that your base damage?)

2. You more than likely won't find an IK chest that's much better than the one you have, so I'd also look into upgrading those rad stars to marquises. Same with the pants, they're also pretty godly, I don't see anything on AH right now that has more str/res than you've got - at least not with the same amount of vit.

Overall, a near-perfect barb. You're what I seek to become.
Edited by MimSiEOD#1720 on 9/9/2013 4:22 PM PDT
To Wayneold: Solid Barb; there's only a couple changes I'd make:

1. Dump that 885dps Echoing. It's dragging you down. There's no reason you shouldn't have at least 350-400k damage or more with the other gear you have. I was actually shocked to see that you're closer to my level of damage. (Or is that your base damage?)

All of Wayne's skills center around mainhand weapon damage, rend, op:ks, sprint:rltw. None of these skills even take the off-hand's weapon damage into account. He properly picked his echoing fury to have close to a max roll of crit damage, which benefits all skills. This is why we encourage people so heavily here to ignore paper DPS because it doesn't reflect reality at all.

As for you, your gear is okay but has some glaring issues. A complete lack of lifesteal on gear is problematic. Your resists aren't too hot either. And 0% movement speed will make you a slug.

You need to find room for sprint in your build. You won't find efficiency without it.
silver
no gear
@ silverfire

Very nice skorn setup, I would give a 9.5/10.

The only thing I could criticize would be the small amount of crafted gear (only shoulders) and the 1% IAS over breakpoints. I might be wrong though.

I wonder what you guys think of my new budget build. I sold my previous items and wait for the expansion with a 250m set.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]