Diablo® III

Rate the barbarian above you

57% reaches a ww breakpoint, 58% is required for a HotA one. The lack of crafts is not due to a lack of trying. Thousands of amulets and gloves. I have strong trifectas that beat my ik's on my naked 100, but I don't want to give up the 60 AR from the set bonus. I've had no luck with trifecta amulets, though I literally have a handful of strong bifectas, none of which unfortunately will do me much good with this gearing path.

For 250M, I can't argue with what you've come up with. Of course I'll have to nitpick the mainhand EF. For about the same combined price, I'm pretty sure you can do better with a big damage double crit black mace and an LS/soc EF (these are dirt cheap). LS mace+CD EF is also an option.

You drop from 2.5/2.86 down to 2.5/2.5, but it'd still be my preference.

Other than that, it's a very well done barb for the budget.
need help
@ Terninho, start by replacing your amulet ASAP, buy a cheap one so it's at least useable until you craft a nice one if thats your plan. Look for IAS and CC with STR and VIT at the least on a cheap placeholder ammy. Your IK gloves have gotta go to. Look for a STR/VIT roll with IAS here as well tehy can be had relatively cheap if you dont shoot for the stars. Getting evne the minimum IAS roll on those 2 slots will push you over 1.42 APS and make the game feel smoother. I would try crafting some VIT shoulders to replace your Vile Wards too as they are just meh. And definitely look for a IK chest with a double VIT roll, they can be had pretty cheaply too again if you keep the STR roll uner 150 or so.

6/10

If someone wants to take a peek, ignore my main barb he's been rated enough and look at my alt barb:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Death-1408/hero/36051620
Death #1408 Are my old mate how else can I rate you 9.5/10.
^agree with whats written above^
@waycoolz, your barb is 9.2 out of 10 imo, the only thing you can do is get higher cc on your already great pieces. (im sure you already know that)

I would like some suggestions, other than a crit mempo.

Also: I am in the process of obtaining a amulet, crafted 100ish so far, no decent stats that beat my current ammy. :(

I'm also going to be leveling multiple chars to p100, so if you could suggest upgrading one ring, that would be great, as the worst will be replace by a hellfire.
Edited by Indignacious#1971 on 9/9/2013 6:54 PM PDT
8/10, new irons, I personally don't like scorn and definitely a crit Mempo price is way down.
jrambo88

8.5/10

Just dont really like main handind an EF w/o soj

Other gear looks solid
@Later 6/10
@FrankiLLaH

That echoing fury is friggin insane.
9/10
Be honest. Ive been out of the game for a while now and getting back in. Still kinda new to the Barb and not sure where to go from here. Do I need more AR? Armor? Do I give up skorn and go for 2 one handers? Should I give up the SoJ? Thanks.
Edited by SRTtoZ#1579 on 9/10/2013 3:54 AM PDT
@SRTtoZ 8/10

Your barb looks fine, just slow upgrades from here. Good crafts BTW.

You seem to have all the right numbers in all the right places. I am not too knowledgeable on 2Hers though.

Since you are using a Skorn, have you ever thought of going HotA?
@ ThePlow

Do the lights dim when you swing your weapons?

Do monsters flee when you encounter them?

Does your Barb bowl overhand?

10/10
Deleted
Edited by Acky#1783 on 9/10/2013 8:15 AM PDT
Can someone rate my barbarian?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Xunde-1246/hero/36396262

However what I'm looking forward to mostly is constructive criticism, what am I doing wrong and how I can make my barb better. Thanks!

(It seems like I have low DPS. Can someone tell me some gear suggestions?)
Edited by Xunde#1246 on 9/10/2013 10:58 AM PDT
Xunde: You have too many IK pieces, ditch the helm, boots and belt. Replace them with a Good 9/6 Mempo, a 6/45+ Witching Hour with 240+ str, and Ice Climbers with 270+ str, vit etc. I'd ditch those pants for some Inna's with at least 90str and 80+ vit.
@Emmortal All around very good. I'd probably go higher on vit for high MP farming and I'd supplement that LS with some LoH for the same reason.
@darrel

Keep crafting bracer I guess. Amulet and shoulders crafting after u get ur bis bracer.

Once u get more ias.. get a soj imo.

7.5/10
Thanks Darrel, but I don't have any issues with MP10 in a 4 man group with EHP at 828k and over 314k unbuffed dps (diabloprogress). LS after 200k dps is far more effective than LoH, LoH for barbs isn't very good TBH.
Edited by Emmortal#1941 on 9/10/2013 4:23 PM PDT
Help! I know I need to craft some better gloves.
09/10/2013 04:36 PMPosted by R3dial
Help! I know I need to craft some better gloves.

You need some CC for sure. I would first craft bracers and shoot for all resist and CC of at least 5%, and for your run speed try to either get Ice Climbers with 12% or switch to IK boots for now.
Edited by Rawpunzal#1427 on 9/10/2013 6:02 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]