Diablo® III

Critical Mass - A Love Story Part 4 drop date

hahaha this will be a funny one - i can hear it now, a hilarious cacophony of sound.

Lyrics look tight too nice work mate.

Hopefully i'll be on mumble some time soon... damn lab work -urgh
Reply Quote
I fear I've used the word "Chubby" too much in mumble
Reply Quote
Can't wait to hear this lol.
Reply Quote
Whoa, this sounds like it'll be made of awesome! ^_^
Reply Quote
Melk pls make a beat of sample of sound of wash machine. Thank! Roberto Varg'o'shiz!
Reply Quote
another reason to not stop playing d3 haha
Reply Quote
Cant wait, mate!
Reply Quote
Nice, can't wait for this :)
Reply Quote
After what u turds said about what may happen to me on this rap I've put my lawyer on speed dial. Saul Goodman melkor don't mess!
Reply Quote
09/11/2013 07:50 PMPosted by JellzRoc
After what u turds said about what may happen to me on this rap I've put my lawyer on speed dial. Saul Goodman melkor don't mess!

I know all the lawyers you'd hire to come after me, Jellz. They either like me better or they're related.
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Wizard)
View profile
I know all the lawyers you'd hire to come after me, Jellz. They either like me better or they're related.

Ouch Jellz. That smarts.
Reply Quote
Ha! You know the casual "Jews". I have a room full of numerologist attorneys willing to drop hell fire on you at a dreidel's notice!
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 12:10 PMPosted by JellzRoc
Ha! You know the casual "Jews". I have a room full of numerologist attorneys willing to drop hell fire on you at a dreidel's notice!

Don't get it twisted, Heebro. Your boy is nasty in the courtroom. Plus, I'll just hire ChangBooster to represent me. That's a lock.
Reply Quote
That goy has no chance against my tuches kicking lawyers. /shalom thread
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 12:21 PMPosted by JellzRoc
That goy has no chance against my tuches kicking lawyers. /shalom thread

hahaha - ahh Jelly, you should come out east for a glass of manishevitz and some brisket. You would be most welcome in my family's home, hahaha.
Reply Quote
I saw Moses's staff manochevitz and Chinese food runs through my blood
Reply Quote
09/12/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Melkor

Don't get it twisted, Heebro. Your boy is nasty in the courtroom. Plus, I'll just hire ChangBooster to represent me. That's a lock.

Judge: In the case of Mikey "Melky The Melkster" Melkor vs. Jelly "Jellz Leroy" Rockafeller, Mr. Melkor's attorney will provide the opening arguements.

Chang: WOOOO!! Damn, you guys should go see the guy behind the laundramat on 7th ave. Dat dude's got da bomb diggity, I feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof.

Judge: Sir, this is a court of law. Are you a lawyer?

Chang: Uhhh....yes...that's the ticket.

Judge: Care to proceed with your case?

Chang: I've always viewed JellzRoc as the bad guy from the Inspector Gadget cartoons but in a $20 million penthouse. He's obviously evil. Just look at him there: Stroking that cat. If I learned anything from What Does The Fox Say, it that you aren't even allowed to bring cats into a courtroom. So, in conclusion, I motion for a bad court thingy.

Judge: You mean a mistrial?

Chang: Yep that's the one. When do I get to meet Howie Mandel and the broads with the briefcases?

Judge: I think you have this confused with a gameshow.

Chang: Hey thanks buddy. Why don't you wear those wigs like they do across the pond? Pip pip cheerio?

Judge: I'm holding you in contempt.

Chang: Court adjurned mofos! Party at Jellz' penthouse! I just gotta make another stop down by Ricky G. behind the laundramat.

Melkor: *facepalm*
Reply Quote
AAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA
Reply Quote
Lol Chang you're hired. GG melk
Reply Quote
It has been 4 years since that fateful day in the courtroom...melkor sits quietly in the corner, rocking slowly, mumbling, "Booster, cheerio, Booster, laundromat"....to the untrained eye, he seems delerious....but in the confines of his mind, melkor plots, and seethes, and waits for the opportunity to strike at the heart of the one known as JellzRoc...he heard that Jells was spotted on Mumble...but he foolishly dismissed this rumor as he though, "that boy owns not a headset"...rocking, rocking..plotting...plotting...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]