Diablo® III

Need help building a 4bil mp10 monk!

Hey so i would really like to build a 4bil mp10 monk with 500k ehp, 200k+ dps, 600 all resist and decent life. I was wondering if it would be possible to do with 4bil and what items i should be looking for. Thank you monk community!
Reply Quote
b
Reply Quote
Um... I can't help you at that gear level, but I will say that it should be possible with that budget.
Reply Quote
09/04/2013 03:33 PMPosted by OneShotKi1la
Hey so i would really like to build a 4bil mp10 monk with 500k ehp, 200k+ dps, 600 all resist and decent life.

Just to give you and idea my gear cost me just under 800mill with gems. However crafting has been very good to me.
Edited by YDFWM#6389 on 9/4/2013 4:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
For 4B you can basically have double all those stats haha.

For probably 500M (or less) you can get the stats you posted.

Let spear-chucker put your suit together and you'll be amazed at the end results.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9464286344
Reply Quote
Ok tyvm guys, i'll try and ask spear if he can help
Reply Quote
I can build you a 300k dps set with that much gold. add me in game ,we can discuss. Spear makes low eHP builds fyi
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
09/04/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Pete
I can build you a 300k dps set with that much gold. add me in game ,we can discuss. Spear makes low eHP builds fyi

Spear did a 300k dps monk with less than 1b. That's why the eHP was minimal. ;) With 4b I think he is much more capable of doing so. And I think there's no need to make sly comments about how he makes his build, it's not for you to decide that.:)

09/04/2013 03:33 PMPosted by OneShotKi1la
Hey so i would really like to build a 4bil mp10 monk with 500k ehp, 200k+ dps, 600 all resist and decent life. I was wondering if it would be possible to do with 4bil and what items i should be looking for. Thank you monk community!

For the OP I could also help you out if you want.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9573279126?page=17
Edited by AlphaShift14#1155 on 9/5/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

@Pete, how about the gear I've currently got on. 277K dps/653K ehp (Resist 560, Health 66K). Total cost (including gems, crafts etc...) about 735 million.

This gear is not just MP10 capable, it is MP10 kick !@# capable.

EDIT: dps/ehp numbers are with scoundrel. I always forget to include my buddy.

Spear-chucker (the helpful Monk, who likes to kick $%^)
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 9/5/2013 7:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 06:16 AMPosted by !@#$%^-*!@er

@Pete, how about the gear I've currently got on. 277K dps/653K ehp (Resist 560, Health 66K). Total cost (including gems, crafts etc...) about 735 million.

This gear is not just MP10 capable, it is MP10 kick !@# capable.

Spear-chucker (the helpful Monk, who likes to kick $%^)

+735,000,000

Spear knows how it's done :)
Reply Quote
not that impressive when you consider how lucky his crafts are
Reply Quote
more impressive when you consider how lucky his crafts are

Fixed that for you.
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Pete

What can I say, I'm just a lucky guy.

09/05/2013 07:41 AMPosted by Sinafae
Fixed that for you.

Thanks, Sin.

Spear-chucker (just a lucky guy)
Edited by Spearchucker#1994 on 9/5/2013 3:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III (Monk)
View profile

Unsolicited advice: Positive comments will get you WAY farther in this community than negative comments.

It is totally possible that you fundamentally disagree with Spear's set-building style and, furthermore, it is totally possible that you are correct in doing so. However, there is a much nicer way of presenting that point. (pun only slightly intended)

Just trying to make this a happier, more positive place!

<3

I don't see how much ehp u have over Spear's...

your's..
http://d3up.com/b/1033645
Spear's..
http://d3up.com/b/1033651

And also, I don't see how not to be impressed with luck in crafting, it's part of the game dude!
So, looking at your's, neither do that impress me..

Actually it's gladful of you willing to help out in gearing advice, but what's turning me off is that you've directly putting spear down for good reason (more like an unnecessary troll).. So, i seriously doubt you are even sincere to help out this poor chap here..

Man, you could have easily be one of the fellow monk for newbies to adore.. sadly..
Reply Quote
Guys, this is my fault. Pete just threw out a bit of a zinger and I bit. No big deal.

Spear-chucker (the happy Monk, but maybe not quite as happy as Druin)
Reply Quote

Spear-chucker (the happy Monk, but maybe not quite as happy as Druin)

LMAO
Reply Quote
Aaaaaaanyway

with 4bil chucker can get you dual-lifesteal as the cherry on top too :)
Reply Quote
I actually talked to OneShot last night and told him to start crafting some bracers, shoulders, and an amulet before he buys anything. That way he's got a baseline to build from. You never know he might even get lucky. Sorry Pete - couldn't resist. :-)

Spear-chucker (a Monk who sometimes can't resist)
Reply Quote
@spear-chucker, I added you in game so you could help me build a BA monk, because mine is just not where I want him to be right now!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]