Diablo® III

help needed~

I have issues surviving.. i dont know why.. can someone please enlighten me? I currently only able to do mp4...
Reply Quote
Maybe add more life by changing out the gem in your helmet for an amethyst.

Also if you're running a tempest rush build on MP4, that's decent. No other reason to have so much spirit regen upkeep. Maybe change somethings around and get some more defensive skills in your lineup.

If you're just trying to Tempest Rush through and maybe bell every once in awhile, then that's not enough damage for lifesteal to heal you. You aren't doing enough overall damage since Tempest rush maybe hitting only a few mobs and not large groups.
Reply Quote
if you want to spam bells a little more, try using exalted soul rather than chant of resonance, you can get 8 empowered bells in with a full spirit globe. you regen wont be quite as fast while idle but you can quickly punch your way to a full globe with quickening and innerstorm
Reply Quote
Thanks for the help~ will definitely play around with the skills to optimize my monk.
Reply Quote
@Bearr

What's your attack speed?
Reply Quote
@Bearr

What's your attack speed?

Reply Quote
I suggest you switch breath of heaven to blazing fist and replace guardian path with combo strike. This way you get two generators for spirits and your attack speed will up 15% also 16% proc from combo strike. More damage, more attack speed and more life back. Anyway it just my suggestion.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]