Diablo® III

All in one PC for D3

Hi Folks,

Can anyone recommend an all in one PC that can handle medium (preferably high) settings for D3?
Reply Quote
Anything that costs more than $500...

I play on a 5 year old laptop running a 9800m with 512MB of VRAM, 4GBs of RAM and a Core 2 Duo @ 2.14 MHz... and I have the few graphics options there are set to high. With the exception of shadows and AA... I don't care about character shadows, and the AA in Blizzard games just makes everything look blurry to me.

D3 really isn't that demanding of a game, obviously...
Reply Quote
Well, laptops are kind of different story, All in PCs have bigger screens compared to laptops and thus need more power. Any more suggestions?
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 12:40 AMPosted by Clarimax
Well, laptops are kind of different story, All in PCs have bigger screens compared to laptops and thus need more power. Any more suggestions?

I currently have a 1600x900 screen connected to my laptop because the display in my laptop died. I also play all of my games full screen at that resolution.

But you know... I know nothing about computers because I play on a laptop, right?
Reply Quote
ps4 or xbox one avoid getting the step red headed step child pc version
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 01:03 AMPosted by Zbik
ps4 or xbox one avoid getting the step red headed step child pc version

Kind of the other way around, console is more the red headed step child that will be forgotten in the future.
Back on topic, depends heavily on your budget but any pc will run D3
Reply Quote
@Telliks I appreciate your input man but I'm not asking for a laptop, I'm asking for opinions on all-in-one PCs that can handle games like D3 on a medium to high settings.

Anyway, anyone here have all in one pc running D3?
Edited by Clarimax#1356 on 9/5/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]