Diablo® III

Trying to make my monk mp9-10 capable

Hey guys, I'm trying to get my monk mp9-10 capable, I have 275mil to spend on him. Any suggestions of gear and/or spec would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to be able to do Ubers and farm on high MPs.
Reply Quote
50k+ health, 5k armor, 500ar, LS 5% +, 200k dps. You will be able to do a pretty good job on MP 10.

I don't know if 275 mil will get you there, but it would be a good start.
Edited by Natasha#1600 on 9/5/2013 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
You are not getting enough benefit from OWE to be using it..STI would add far more mitigation for you. If you are going to use OWE, you need to milk it for all it is worth (stacking 250+ of a single resist). I would recommend going with STI.

The most obvious gear upgrade would be your MH ring. It is nice for EHP, but you are sacrificing a huge amount of DPS, probably 20k or more. I would make that change, then work on upgrading your gems (at least 50s in gear and 100% in weapon).
Reply Quote
I don't see much benifit to having a 4 piece Inna set. however, a good Mempo or Wiching Hour will cost more than 275mil ,but if could afford those items they would help you alot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]