Diablo® III

Gearing monk, thoughts?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to D3, have been playing on and off for about a year, but just got serious in the past few months. I have really only played the monk, and mainly used Templar and Scoundrel but just recently started using Enchantress. I based my build and my follower's build off of a 100M budget and using a few forums, sites, and tips from others, I put together my current build.

I just want some opinions and thoughts. I'm trying to play through inferno, either solo or in Public Games, and I want to start farming keys as soon as I can. Thanks!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NiX-1490/hero/4750806
Edited by NiX#1490 on 9/5/2013 11:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Take a look at this in regards to gearing..

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Monks/wiki/buying
Reply Quote
No more using bin :P.

No point in having inna's is you aren't using the two set (pretty much necessity). I say ditch the mempo and get a good inna's radiance, and then use the sticky and look at some guides :)

Also your follower is something you really shouldn't care about item wise, just maybe give them a couple of things you found yourself.

Anyway good luck :D
Reply Quote
I feel like you haven't logged out yet or your gear has not been updated to reflect the 100M you spent, or your skills don't reflect the gear you're using...

If everything I see is correct I'll just note:

1. The best time to ask for help with gear is before you spend your money. A lot of people, myself included make "Did I just waste a bunch of cash?" posts, but really if you're unsure ask before you spend.

2. One with Everything is quite possibly the worst passive you could chose with that gear. Pick a different one. Seize the Initiative is a good choice if you want defense.
Reply Quote
Oh, I just was told to get one, for the resistances and such, I'm new to this. I will read the links and sticky's and check it all out. Will post here tomorrow or the day after with updated outlook and questions. Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
you can craft gloves that will help you out big time!!. and you can craft an ammy that will help too i bet without too many crafts.
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks!
Reply Quote
Cool, thanks!
Reply Quote
That reddit guide helps a lot, I still have about 110M I will see what I can do and farm and such.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]