Diablo® III

Server status

Just got home from class,
Is anyone else having problems logging in?
Getting the server status message.
Reply Quote
yup. server down!
Reply Quote
They are transferring D3 to their backup server, a Commodore 64 with a 5 1/4" disk drive with an eggo waffle as the storage medium. Just be patient.
Reply Quote
yup kamel said it was him
Edited by baggins#6187 on 9/5/2013 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I thought the technology they used was much less sophisticated ... you really bring good news to us!
Reply Quote
LOL Jco.

Anyone wanna trade EU gold for US gold? or PL? I got the quickest PL in the game.
Reply Quote
They're replacing all their intel core duo chips with Doritos. This may take a while. They're cool ranch.
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 08:18 PMPosted by jco310
They are transferring D3 to their backup server, a Commodore 64 with a 5 1/4" disk drive with an eggo waffle as the storage medium. Just be patient.

Hope that fixes rubberbanding with DS+TR specs, lol.
Reply Quote
See, this is why it pays to always make sure to have the current high bid on all your auctions. I'm looking to be the winner of a shiny new sword for 5628 gold when the servers come back up.
Reply Quote
09/05/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Demiwraith
See, this is why it pays to always make sure to have the current high bid on all your auctions. I'm looking to be the winner of a shiny new sword for 5628 gold when the servers come back up.

Lol. This man knows what he's talking about.
Reply Quote
Up if you dont know already. Happy gaming...about to go to dreamland.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
not for me
Reply Quote
yep still 3003
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]