Diablo® III

25 million gold for you to help gear my barb

90 Orc Warlock
I'm looking to hit a few #'s here.

300+k unbuffed dmg
500 AR
55+K hp

and your expertise i have 2 billion budget and i'm already got some great items.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Moonshine-1166/hero/18566338
Reply Quote
Add me in game , Ill help you out .
Reply Quote
@OP

1) It might not be wise to add this guy above me. Considering the fact that he deliberately logged out with full buffs to make it look like he has 300k dps and knows what hes doing
2) You wont be hitting 300k with decent EHP and 2B gold
Reply Quote
View profile
Lol why don't you two help him instead of going one big round of saying " the dude with funny letters in his name is as ugly as his barb ".
Reply Quote
09/06/2013 03:29 AMPosted by Lightofeast
Lol why don't you two help him instead of going one big round of saying " the dude with funny letters in his name is as ugly as his barb ".

pot calling kettle black much? They did more for the op then you buddy. Here i'll lead by example actions speak louder then words.

@ op, your lucky day i will help u become STRONK i don't expect anything from u, my time and my advice is FREE. I will give u suggestions and then you can go and test out what is best for u. Feel free to add me.
Reply Quote
@ OP

Farm more DE's and craft a ton of shoulders of VIT not strength.

Consider the atypical option of a STR/VIT roll EF offhand. An extra 100 STR is worth about 33 CHD plus you can get around 100 VIT. It's a balanced choice if you are shooting for specific HP numbers/damage numbers.

Might be time to step up to a CC mempo. a 9/6 would add 20k or so dps to you I'm sure (unbuffed).

Also I think you are 1% speed away from the 2.5 BP if I am counting correctly at quick glance. I know you are shooting for paper dps here but if you get 1% more on a piece of gear you'll put out a bunch more real dps/lifesteal.
Reply Quote
And you're a barb so you can add a quick 20-30 paragon levels. This will help your numbers a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I got some of my DPS up but now my AR is pretty low. Which slot would be best to gain? rings and gloves? trying to go for ww/hota / smash
Reply Quote
View profile
Get a different EF, on with +.24APS, LS and an open socket, highest DPS you want to afford.

Then swap out that Witching hour for an IK belt, that will add 70+ AR, and give you another slot of LS, as well as open up the glove slot for crafting.

Get a -4 or -5 hota soj with 28+ BVE%. Try to get one with +15 max fury, as that will add one more cc to your hota pool.

Since you now have an IK belt to help you sustain, swap out the passive bloodthirst for brawler/zerk rage depending on playstyle and fury management, or superstition for added survivability ad fury gain.

Craft vita spaulders, and amulets and gloves of STR, and hope for the best.
Reply Quote
If you want another slot of AR and still want to use a witching hour belt - a similar DPS WH with 65+ AR should not break the bank.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]