Diablo® III

wts MP10 witch doctor - prefer in game gold

All stats unbuffed with no follower out and no piece the veil - This is at paragon 15

52% crit
382% crit damage
766-848 all res

60.7k life
14 pick up radius
3600 armor
170k dps, add 35k for pierce the veil (with basic buffs - soul harvest / gruesome feast dps is around 400k)

No items are BoA and includes all gems

Chedeuine#1645

Starting bid is only 750m
Reply Quote

Starting bid is only 750m

Um, good luck with that.
Reply Quote
BIN should be 750m not starting bid.
Edited by Axiom#1648 on 9/9/2013 1:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Thank you, the current BID is now at 900m via Wanton#1305
Reply Quote
Grats. You're getting a really good deal, then.
Reply Quote
I remember other dude had trouble selling his 200k dps wd with solid ehp for 1b, he was bumping his thread like 100times for over a week. compared to that i think you got a deal pretty fast so i would take that deal and run if i were you.
Reply Quote
I appreciate your opinions (and the bumps) but if you're not bidding, why are you in this thread? I'll let it run a few days and then sell it, it's been about 20 minutes and I have a solid bid so far.

Thank you for the advice though.
Reply Quote
Sorry, I must have missed the forum rule that says "only people who are bidding are allowed to post in WTS threads".
Reply Quote
im honestly not sure if u gear is worth the 750mil, and i may be way off and i appologize if i am but it kinda looks like u just shopped for mid tier gear prob spent 450-550mil and are trying to flip it as a whole for dbl what u spent. u only have 650 elite kills but like i said i may be wrong and sry if i am. but u prob better off offering ur set with a buy it now price for the people that are interested and u will prob get a quicker and less harassed sale :)
Reply Quote
I already have a bid at 900m, I'm in no rush. I bought the gear to play a WD, but I didn't enjoy them like I thought I would - so I am selling off the set. :)
Reply Quote
09/09/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Chedeuine
I already have a bid at 900m, I'm in no rush. I bought the gear to play a WD, but I didn't enjoy them like I thought I would - so I am selling off the set. :)

yes but bids dont always translate to sale. alot of people make bids on items and sometimes they fall through sometimes they dont. u have had a few knowlegable docs let u know that ur getting a pretty good deal with a 900 mil offer. so if it exists u should take it cuz its more than fair also if he ends up backing out and noone else steps up u just lost 900mil.
Reply Quote
I'll wait, but thank you.
Reply Quote
selling it tonight, c/o is still at 900

BiN 1b
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]