Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Just converted my wealth in another game into D3 and have about 1.4 billion to spend on upgrading my barb.
Looking for some help in putting together a shopping list of what to do in terms of gearing and how much I should be spending since I'm really only familiar with low budget builds. Willing to pay for help, but unsure what is even fair so feel free to offer with your fee.
If anyone has referrals to someone good that could help me out that would be greatly appreciated as well!
Given the size of the budget I'm fairly certain a large portion will just be replaced, but really have no clue where to start.
Here are my suggestions.
1. Buy a better EF offhand with crit damage and a socket (can be low ave damage but high crit damage for pure WW or WW+Rend build)
2. Replace your pants with Inna's (180+ vit 9% attack speed)
3. Buy a rare ring with 9% attack speed, 6% cc and some cd and/or ave. damage.
4. Craft strength bracers with cc and all res to replace your lacunis (easy to get good rolls on bracers)
5. Buy cc mempo.
6. Buy IK chest with over 200 vit
7. Buy rare mace with high average damage, cd, lifesteal and socket
8. Buy 6% cold damage/30% elite damage bonus whirlwind bonus SOJ ring
9. Buy trifecta gloves.
10. Buy high cc/cd average damage, str and vit amulet (no need for attack speed here since you have your helm, gloves, ring and pants with attack speed)
11. Farm for DEs so you can craft better shoulders, gloves and amulet.
Replace Warcry with either Bash+Punish or Rend+Lacerate
Edited by MasterPUA#6728 on 9/9/2013 12:21 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.