Diablo® III

Reimplement Ray of Frost when RoS hits

Hello,

as far as i know there will some changes to existing skills along the road/with Reaper Of Souls. This would be a good opportunity to rework the way ray of frost operates at the moment.

The skill as it is right now stops at friendly NPCs when they are between the wizard and the target ( e.g. Rumfort), which seems rather strange to me even though it is intended on monsters, which is fine ofc because this was a design decision. But taking those extra few steps to hit stuff is annoying and feels counterintutitve.

Much more annoying this the relatively small hitbox of the ray compared to desintegrates hitbox.
Reply Quote
oh dont' get me started on hitboxes - my heros hit box feels like it's a mile squared.
Reply Quote
The hitboxes aren't the worst thing. The worst thing is that the hit-or-miss check for melee mobs is done during the first frame of their attack animation, while the actual damage is dealt much later. So you can be half a screen away by the time the hit actually lands, and still suffer the health loss. So annoying. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]