Diablo® III

Giving Thx...

Hey everyone. I'll try and keep this short, but I wanted to give a huge thank you to a guy named BWest86 on the U.S. forums. I started playing the beginning summer and like everyone that doesn't buy gold, it's pretty hard to get going. I randomly made a grief about dying which I thought was in party chat, but was in general. BWest msged me and said he'd helped me out. Three/four hours later he built me a set (which I'm still wearing, minus a ring and crafted bracers) explained the build, and did a run with me. He even hooked up my Scoundrel and gave me 10mil to craft along with with P.Rubies to craft a better ammy. Needless to say the guy is one sick dude and you can fill in the rest of the adjectives. I didn't realize at the time how much the set was really worth, but eventually I went "$%#" BWest hooked me up... I can solo mp8 pretty efficiently and run mp7-8 with friends, but can survive pretty much any where. I'm still a novice compared to you guys on the forum, but IMO he is a sick set builder and more importantly a generous and genuine guy. I haven't seen him on recently, but I know he builds sets with guys from Nerds w/ Coffee and some others from twitch. If you know he tell him thanks again from me and if your new maybe he'll help you out too.
Reply Quote
Hope in the d3 community has been slightly restored
Reply Quote
I actually think this community is alright for the most part. Age may have something to do with it IMO.
Reply Quote
I have seen a few of these threads recently. Looks like the generosity and willingness to help in the barb community is starting to come back to where it was when I first started!

Just remember, when you have it to give don't forget to pay it forward!!
Reply Quote
In recent times, several people have been generous to me with their powerlevelling time and gear. Special mention to psychophysio, who posts here occasionally. He lent me a Cain's set, a reduced level Blackthorne's set, several radiant star gems, and a ton of other levelling gear, plus he spent hours levelling me. Others helped, including some barbs I'd only just made friends with. I even found one guy in a public game, levelling strangers for free.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]